Reviews for The Devil's Secretary
mre716gmail.com chapter 6 . 4/15
I live you for the slick Doctor Who reference. If it wasn't that, I still love you for this great story.
Little Indulgence chapter 7 . 3/26
Awesome story!
Yura Lidell chapter 7 . 3/22
OMG, this is the first time I read a Dramione fic and it is just the best!
ladymagna1100 chapter 7 . 3/7
I just discovered this little jewel of a story and, thanks to a really bad snow storm, was able to read all the chapters together. Very well written and nicely done. I enjoyed your portrayals of Draco and Hermione.
This totally made my day. The last part especially got me laughing so hard. That was just great comedy right there, the earrings idea was really authentic.
weekaa1313 chapter 7 . 1/31
I completely adore this jewel! It described both main characters so in comply with the o.c. and also the plot..the flows..
Wondrous, sarcastic, hilarious, sugaryamazing...very well done 'hon.

Massivethanksforsharingthis!
Kurai Ummei chapter 7 . 1/22
Roflmao! That was hilarious. XD
Amethyst Elann chapter 7 . 1/12
Excellent romantic comedy.
sevenphoenixtears chapter 7 . 1/11
Loved it! Perfect fic :)
sevenphoenixtears chapter 4 . 1/11
I'm loving this story! I love this Draco you've created. Will keep this short as I want to keep reading :)
shay.grande chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
great story
Silent Sonatas chapter 7 . 12/24/2014
You are absolutely amazing at capturing the essence of Draco and Hermione. This story was short and sweet, and perfectly embodied the personalities of your two protagonists. Amazing job!
ThyASlytherin chapter 7 . 11/27/2014
LOL! Great story! Loooooved it!
Ellae chapter 7 . 11/16/2014
so charming! I'm glad new Draco isn't dramatically different (i mean he's still an ass, but an ass in love)
But change story to Complete! I usually don't read incompletes (my heart can't take abandoned WIPs) but I just like your work so much ;)
Born in 20th Century chapter 7 . 11/14/2014
Ahh I loved the ending so much! XD thanks for sharing this great story, looking forward to reading more of your fics! :D