Reviews for The Devil's Secretary
SJ chapter 7 . 9/25
oh i adore this story! wud have been interesting to see them on a date. but oh i love this story!

take care
I'm back again reading this story for the millionth time, really love it. Please write more. Thank you.
Maryam99 chapter 7 . 7/22
This was soooooooo good :))
Short and sweet. Loved it. Please continue writing this good stuff and don't let losing some of your stories discourage you. You should really start writing new stories again and don't waste your talent. :)
Iheartbooks394 chapter 7 . 7/21
Oh i loved this! Especially sexy Draco ;)
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 7 . 7/20
super fun!
Nix Ginevra Black chapter 7 . 5/23
Nice story! Oldie but goodie! chapter 6 . 4/15
I live you for the slick Doctor Who reference. If it wasn't that, I still love you for this great story.
Little Indulgence chapter 7 . 3/26
Awesome story!
Yura Lidell chapter 7 . 3/22
OMG, this is the first time I read a Dramione fic and it is just the best!
ladymagna1100 chapter 7 . 3/7
I just discovered this little jewel of a story and, thanks to a really bad snow storm, was able to read all the chapters together. Very well written and nicely done. I enjoyed your portrayals of Draco and Hermione.
This totally made my day. The last part especially got me laughing so hard. That was just great comedy right there, the earrings idea was really authentic.
weekaa1313 chapter 7 . 1/31
I completely adore this jewel! It described both main characters so in comply with the o.c. and also the plot..the flows..
Wondrous, sarcastic, hilarious, sugaryamazing...very well done 'hon.

Kurai Ummei chapter 7 . 1/22