Reviews for The Devil's Secretary
matkatry chapter 7 . 4/11
cute story :)
Ninaa chapter 7 . 2/24
Splendid! I love this Malfoy!
Nina chapter 5 . 2/24
"We're discussing whether or not it would be a good idea to tell you that I tied her to my bed" i'm laughting so much it hurts. You just made my day, thank you!
susiequeen300 chapter 7 . 1/24
This gift of fluff that I have stumbled upon is the cutest thing I've read in a long time. So witty, so adorable:)
Kelsey441 chapter 7 . 12/30/2016
I liked that quite a bit. Malfoy's misery was subtle. There was no long, drawn out misery. Just steady drunkenness. And his reason for coming out of it was simple but profound. I liked the contrast between this and other stories where the change is this big, huge (wonderful, but still big and huge) part of the drama of the story. The ending was great, too.
SimpleCompromise chapter 7 . 12/27/2016
My first Harry Potter fan fiction. I absolutely loved it. I always stuck with anime ff until my friend highly regarded this and told me it was a must-read. Thank you for making such an amazing fanfiction!
Ote chapter 7 . 12/4/2016
I'm 5 years late, but that was so cute!
Life Can't Be Normal chapter 7 . 11/4/2016
I have already read this story multiple times and just did that again... It's still amazing and still makes me laugh like crazy :P Anyway... Love it!
Dracohasmycat chapter 5 . 10/18/2016
I love when a story has my emotions all over the board. Especially when I'm laughing hysterically in the middle of a room full of people. After the line "You broke Harry" I was done. I could hardly stop laughing despite the pain in my cheeks. The seriousness of this chapter brought me back to my senses. Any-who, great story, I'm sad I'm almost finished reading it.
Aoi Apfel chapter 7 . 10/2/2016
Absolutely love your story. Can't imagine Snape's face when Draco kissed him and all the stuff he did before Hermione. I really liked this Malfoy... Reminds of me... But not with the drinking problems xD
Guest chapter 7 . 9/16/2016
Amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
love you stories. i just come back to reread this one again and again
KimGuest chapter 7 . 7/10/2016
Awww
What a beautifully cute story!
Lol your characterization of Draco. And how he 'blackmailed' into her saying Yes!
SusanMarieS chapter 7 . 5/28/2016
Look wonderful
derAnged.romAntic chapter 7 . 4/23/2016
I liked this story a lot!