Reviews for The Devil's Secretary
HoliCatamoli chapter 7 . 6/22
Let me start off by saying that there's nothing wrong with this story grammatically or whatever. But you know what's wrong with this fic? It's completely unbelievable. For one, Hermione is completely OOC. She is... a lot less brilliant here and almost like a helpless damsel it's a bit painful to read.

The most important thing though is just the premise itself is so shaky it'll crumble from a gentle breeze. There is no way someone like Hermione will be fired because of budget cuts, and she is the department head on top of that? The only way that would happen is if her whole department was dissolved, but then that would make the papers and everyone in the Ministry and the wizarding world would know. Also, the fact that she wasn't going to work even if she wasn't fired would raise some bells, so what is the Human Resources department and her co-workers doing? There are more people in the Ministry than Harry and Percy you know. Hermione quietly leaving just because Percy says so without looking for a memo or her two weeks' notice or questioning anything makes her extremely stupid. Also the fact that Hermione and Harry basically has no relationship with Kingsley (because they would've known if they just asked him directly) even if they are war comrades and are friends within the Order which is more than Percy can actually say is also a tad bit forced.

Wow I've already said a lot but the romance also has no development at all, they just suddenly like each other bam happy ending yay while almost not acknowledging their shared history. This also could've just been a non-magical AU with how they just sometimes forgot or are almost incompetent in using magic. You know what, this would've actually worked better as a non-magical AU.

Sorry for ranting, pls don't take this as a flame and consider the stuff I've pointed out. This would've been really good if you just actually thought more about the premise and built a solid foundation. Well this is an old fic so I hope your writing had grown.
GwendyMary chapter 1 . 6/9
This is the funniest Dramione's fic I've ever read. I love it to the core!
mooncarrotpie chapter 7 . 5/28
I loved this; it was so funny! The relationship developed at just the right pace! It was very informative too-strippers travel in droves?
YourVeryOwnRandomCatLady chapter 7 . 5/13
wonderful!
Parthshakti chapter 1 . 5/6
Just great
theundevelopedpsychopath chapter 7 . 4/23
THIS is brilliant! i live for this kind of Hermione and Draco. good job!
emie the bookworm chapter 7 . 3/18
so adorable!
Edove chapter 3 . 3/3
Can I just add to the already-tall bunches of people saying I love this Draco and Hermione chemistry going on okay thanks bye reading more okay yay
Bloody fucking perfect
MclfoysWand chapter 7 . 1/15
I love how the characters remained 'In character' right up until the end

;0 such a great story to read if you only have a short amount of time
Cute story!
malugargula chapter 7 . 10/1/2017
Sweet and funny
Rubeth chapter 2 . 9/29/2017
I'm really enjoying this story so far but I found it a bit odd that the text suddenly changed to italics halfway through chapter 2.
Other than that, love it! XX