Reviews for The Devil's Secretary
Cute story!
malugargula chapter 7 . 10/1
Sweet and funny
Rubeth chapter 2 . 9/29
I'm really enjoying this story so far but I found it a bit odd that the text suddenly changed to italics halfway through chapter 2.
Other than that, love it! XX
I love this dramione, it's just like the one I had been looking for. ;)
I just love this story. This is the second time I've read it and was just as entertaining as the first time.
MotekElm chapter 7 . 8/3
good job. fun Dramione
Akorah chapter 7 . 7/25
This wins for my favorite proposal. Genius.
Loved it. Best story ever. Keep up the good work.
Hiya chapter 7 . 5/16
Excellent job with dialogue. I laughed aloud at the marriage proposal banter.
matkatry chapter 7 . 4/11
cute story :)
Ninaa chapter 7 . 2/24
Splendid! I love this Malfoy!
Nina chapter 5 . 2/24
"We're discussing whether or not it would be a good idea to tell you that I tied her to my bed" i'm laughting so much it hurts. You just made my day, thank you!
susiequeen300 chapter 7 . 1/24
This gift of fluff that I have stumbled upon is the cutest thing I've read in a long time. So witty, so adorable:)
Kelsey441 chapter 7 . 12/30/2016
I liked that quite a bit. Malfoy's misery was subtle. There was no long, drawn out misery. Just steady drunkenness. And his reason for coming out of it was simple but profound. I liked the contrast between this and other stories where the change is this big, huge (wonderful, but still big and huge) part of the drama of the story. The ending was great, too.
SimpleCompromise chapter 7 . 12/27/2016
My first Harry Potter fan fiction. I absolutely loved it. I always stuck with anime ff until my friend highly regarded this and told me it was a must-read. Thank you for making such an amazing fanfiction!