Reviews for The Devil's Secretary
MStavros chapter 7 . 1/4/2019
Damn it! This is sweet. And of course Hermione not immediately say yes :))
SkyeMoor chapter 5 . 1/2/2019
It shouldn't surprise me that Malfoy wants to investigate. Not at all.
Puzzler54 chapter 7 . 1/2/2019
I read this quicker than intended! A perfect end to a perfect story! Loved this. I liked the lightness of the story. Some great humour in this. Enjoyed the Princess name and H's brazen attitude to hia drinking.
An interesting plot. Loved the way it ended, great.
grangerssoul chapter 7 . 12/30/2018
AWWWW
drucindastorm chapter 1 . 12/25/2018
loved it
AvadaKedavraBitch chapter 7 . 12/15/2018
really appreciated the lack of cringe-worthy cliches and the way Draco's character didn't have a drastic change of attitude after realizing his feelings for Hermione. i've been in a sort of slump where I was just reading fic after fic that just weren't up to par but this was a good read and it gave me a nice relief! thanks!
akorah chapter 5 . 12/1/2018
"She realised 'kidnapped' may not have been the best word to use when Harry immediately popped out of existence. 'I could have phrased that better.'"

I haven't decided if that or the end scene of chp 7 is my favorite. Both are amazing. Seriously, I want that proposal in a Christmas rom-com. No. I want THIS STORY in a Christmas rom-com. Perfect. And then I want Pansy's Revenge in a rom-com that plays on ABC Family after their monthly HP marathons.

Anyway...
DJArla chapter 7 . 11/24/2018
I actually love the way you write. This is such a cute story. I’ll definitely be exploring any other works you’ve written!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/19/2018
SO CUTE. I love a gallant and well-behaving Malfoy, especially when he realizes he's in love with Hermione :)
Tallulah-does-the-hula chapter 7 . 11/12/2018
This was well written and fun! Thanks for sharing!
mglblood chapter 7 . 9/20/2018
I love this story. They both save each other.
Dramioneisamzing chapter 2 . 8/13/2018
This is too perfect love it
xxlightningboltxx chapter 7 . 8/12/2018
Whit96 chapter 7 . 8/5/2018
That was marvelous! I loved it! Thank you.
Medha chapter 7 . 8/3/2018
THAT WAS SOOOOOOO CUTE. Don't ask me why I'm reading this in 2018 lol.
613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »