Reviews for Artemis Fowl: The Demon King
44Lefty chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
This is a great story so far.
44Lefty chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
I normally don't pay much attention to romance stories, but this is pretty good.
44Lefty chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Is N1 going to tell Qwan about this? I think he should.
44Lefty chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
This will be interesting.
44Lefty chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Interesting
ArtyHolly foeva chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Just in case anyone didn't know, this story's been canceled! I CAN'T BELEIVE IT! I never wanted it to end!
HollyArty foeva chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
Can't wait for chapter 6!
Alexis Fowl chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
LUUUV this story! make Minerva go DOWN when Arty and Holly get together!
Wrothmonk chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
you forgot that in the time paradox in the opening sequence for holly, it said in the book that the entry withought permission punishment was removed by nÂș1.

I read Artemis Fowl ALOT.
Wrothmonk chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
AAh my fair princess has come to save me so we may smite another dragon!

Damn it Orion get out of my head! He got here about 2 years ago for no reason...
Wrothmonk chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
when I was first reading this chapter, I of course was thinking "please dont be minerva x arty" its just one way :) I hate it when people write minerva x artemis and trouble x holly.
HollyArty foeva chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
AHHHHHHHH! Loved this chapter! U said ur working on the Orion fan fic so I will be on my way to read it! I didn't know (until u mentioned in the other fic) that u were the same author! Shouldv checked ur name! I spy with my little eye some Holly/Arty! Or is my little eye mistaken...
HollyArty foeva chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
Heeeeeey! I havnt read the chapter yet... Just needed to post my comment on how EXTREMLY EXITED I AM TO READ IT! YAY! so...ON TO CAPTER 5!
Holly Arty foeva chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
I loved this chapter! I wonder if the demon king wants to exact his revenge on Holly or, everyone else? Things that make u go HMMMM? well I'll know sa soon as ur next update arrives! I AWAIT UR UPDATE WITH BATED BREATH!
Holly Arty foeva chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
Haven't read the chapter but wanted to comment on this chapter like I do EVERY CHAPTER! so saw the title...I'm guessing BLUSHING IS INVOLVED!