Reviews for From Paris : With Love
Elvira chapter 2 . 7/12/2017
Wow this is amazing.
The raven chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
I will NEVER look at cake the same way again
Guest chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
wow... totally love this story, sooo adorable. And at the ending No cakes were harmed in making of the sequel... so funny... enjoyed your story very much... and if possible please please please continue it...
Kilataia chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
Very sweet :)! Liked it
slioe chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Oh my!
slioe chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Oh My!cute. cute. cute. super ultra adorable :)
lamiabeauty chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
Very cute
Bran-chan chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
Jesus Christ...I loved this! I usually hate strawberry sauce but you made me want to eat it! Your writing skill are very vivid, but when you transition to later in the day it gets a tad confusing, but thats about it. Poor Charles...passed out on the 5th.
map-chan chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I think i know the fanfic that got you inspired to make this story! Is it sickly sweet by aristocratFABLE? Anyway, just saying. I love your story! Keep it up! :)
saramaryllis chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
My life just got better with this story. Oh. My. Gosh. It was fantastic! I don't even like cakes usually an I'm craving them now!
X-Jinxa-X chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
No cakes were harmed, but a Hank was. XD
TTCyclone chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
You made a sequel! So adorable and sexy...I love you. :) (And I would love you even more if you did a 3rd instalment with flirting!Charles and Jealous!Erik. I would honestly love you forever.)
Aniagreen chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
very good!
Hell's Angel-Heaven's Demon chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
Aw! I'm so glad you wrote this sequel! it needed to be done! )) and was lovely! ;)

Hells