Reviews for beautiful
Ready to fly chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I do kind of feel bad for Lizzie but in the end, it was kind of better off that they weren't together
Anon chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This is so good! Love it.
Kuchiki-san urahara chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Ok so I've not read enough of your stuff to comment on the new writing style, but I can say its definitely different. Is very unique and I think its pretty awesome. You wrote it well coz we do think that way from time to time, all the contradictory thoughts before we actually say something else, so its cool that you managed to bring that out. And I'm glad I finally found someone else who thinks people hate on Lizzie way too much. Like you said, it's not entirely deserved. If anything I think deep down she's a nice girl, its just that the other kids are always kinda mean to her, so she just acts accordingly (just my humble opinion or course)
Harley McCoy chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Nice story. I like the experimentation with the thoughts that reveal the truth of the situation, it was very successful. If any thing, I don't think the parenthesis are necessary, italicizing would be sufficient enough. I was pleased to see some mention of Rachel and Nigel. Overall, great job.
Numbuh Phenon chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This was great. Short and to the point, and I like the writing style, showing, like, an inner voice inside her head.

I don't like it when people outright hate characters like with Lizzie. I think it's silly.
Gamewizard2008 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Aye, Lizzie does get a lot of undeserved hate.