Reviews for YE OLDE PRUxAUS YAOI
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Funny ending. Love it!
Ischemia chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
This is so adorable I can't handle it. PruAus sex and fluff handled beautifully.
Anonymous 01925 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
It should be called "Right After Me", because it was the last few words, and it seemed like it fit. XD
deniigisukarno chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I love this story. I live how you write Austria in this. You wrote him with so much more lif and personality than I usually read. Other people just have him as

a snobby sort of fag which is frankly quite boring. I like how you wrote the relationship between the two it very sweet and you convey so much live and familiarity between the two that I also don't see written very often. More often than not it's just Prussia being a douche and Austria being a Pansy and succumbing with maybe some I love yous here andt thereXD may I say that the scene where austria is speaking about loving the feeling of being in prussias room made me smile:) and the part where he was pouncing Gil made me unimagionably happy, they're interactions and the way you describe make them seem more human in a way and less than some bishounen in a yaoi fanfiction if that makes any sense. I gotta say in the begginning I was little worried I was about to read just another melodramatic smut story but you Missy certainly did not dissapoint! Any ways the sex was darling yet so hot at the same time, which is quite a feat. But this entire story is so incredibly darling, I adore all of it and I adore how you write these two so very much and hope to see you write them again

giant review complete!XD
susikicks chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
OMG! Cutest story I've read in months, PruAus is my OTP. And you make them so adorable together without making them OOC. I can't express how much i enjoyed it. Well excuse me, i think i'll re-read your story and then do some well deserved fanart 3

matsumoto-chan chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
oh my gosh O.O this is really the best lemon oneshot i have ever read ! truely

really awesome, I love it )
Nivell chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Hot hot sex! These two are adorable as hell though...
krol chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Y'know, I've read almost all of your fics 'till now, and I keep asking why there are so few reviews. You write amazingly, I can't explain. The words you use, the way things happens, I don't know. All I know is that I like reading your stuff, makes me fell good. Just keep on writing, please *-* And I'll keep asking myself where are the reviews, when you see so many in some fics there are just words together with no true meaning. Who knows.
TrevB chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Wow...I thoroughly enjoyed your writing. It has really been too long since I read a good scene like that, it sent me off to the bathroom afterwords haha. As I add this story to my favorites I will be lurking through your other writings. Awesome job, I honestly adore your use of words.

Love,