Reviews for How it Could Have Been
TashaRose chapter 9 . 8/31/2013
Very nice. It is interesting to ponder just what the series would have been like if Margaret had never returned. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on what it might have been like
Auroreorange chapter 9 . 8/25/2013
That was one of the best endings I've read here yet - very believable and in keeping with the characters as they were portrayed in the series. Thank you!
kathy chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
Wonderful! It's fan fictions like these that give us Christy fans closure!
Make more about there lives together, it would be amazing!
tvfanatic143 chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
More, More, More. Please!
Melissa72 chapter 9 . 7/18/2011
Congrats on finishing the fic! Yes, it was a wrap up...but you managed to recreate the scene at the end more realistically. Having David and Neil as friends was a twist...as was the reason Neil not believing in God b/c God didn't believe in Neil.

Thanks for sharing your fic with us!
DancingDoula chapter 8 . 7/16/2011
I hope you finish this one soon-enjoyed reading it. I love Christy and Neil and stolen kisses! Be blessed!
Melissa72 chapter 8 . 7/16/2011
Hmmm...like the smooching and jealous Neil. But who doesn't?

So he tells her he loves her? Can't wait until she figures it out herself...the beaming smile and smooch will be worth the wait:)
Melissa72 chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
Looking forward to seeing how you end things. It was such a bummer that they never had the original cast finish the story. But then again, that's why we have fanfic! Until the next chappie!