Reviews for How it Could Have Been
Owlnut73 chapter 4 . 12/28/2015
The scenes in Echoes with David and Neil are some of my favorites in the whole series. Sometimes, when I watch this episode on my DVD, i skip to these scenes. I laugh at the thought of Neil getting David drunk. I bet that "tonic" was Moonshine, that David preached against. Neil being a doctor though, should have put his personal feelings aside and really helped David. But then we wouldn't have these scenes. I wonder what Christy would have thought of it?
Owlnut73 chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
I wish Margaret had stayed dead, too. It made me not like her getting in the way Christy and Neil. But I am glad that they kept Tom, Fairlight, and Lundy alive during the series. I can't help but wonder, though that if the show lasted longer, if they would have killed them off. Like they did in the movies. But they kept Tom alive in the movies. I am glad of that.
Owlnut73 chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
I would love to know your thoughts on the previous episodes. Especially, the Pilot, and Eye of the Storm.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/2/2015
It is not muuch, but I would have loved to see the scene where Christy asked Neil to dinner at the Mission house after her father arrives.
Owlnut73 chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
I would love to read your take on the rest of the episodes before Amazing Grace. The pilot included.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/16/2015
The scenes with David and Neil are my favorite in Echoes. Sometimes, I just watch this episode for those scenes. I think they're funny. Neil getting David drunk. I bet it was whiskey.
I wonder if Christy would find it amusing?
TashaRose chapter 9 . 8/31/2013
Very nice. It is interesting to ponder just what the series would have been like if Margaret had never returned. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on what it might have been like
Auroreorange chapter 9 . 8/25/2013
That was one of the best endings I've read here yet - very believable and in keeping with the characters as they were portrayed in the series. Thank you!
kathy chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
Wonderful! It's fan fictions like these that give us Christy fans closure!
Make more about there lives together, it would be amazing!
tvfanatic143 chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
More, More, More. Please!
Melissa72 chapter 9 . 7/18/2011
Congrats on finishing the fic! Yes, it was a wrap up...but you managed to recreate the scene at the end more realistically. Having David and Neil as friends was a was the reason Neil not believing in God b/c God didn't believe in Neil.

Thanks for sharing your fic with us!
DancingDoula chapter 8 . 7/16/2011
I hope you finish this one soon-enjoyed reading it. I love Christy and Neil and stolen kisses! Be blessed!
Melissa72 chapter 8 . 7/16/2011 the smooching and jealous Neil. But who doesn't?

So he tells her he loves her? Can't wait until she figures it out herself...the beaming smile and smooch will be worth the wait:)
Melissa72 chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
Looking forward to seeing how you end things. It was such a bummer that they never had the original cast finish the story. But then again, that's why we have fanfic! Until the next chappie!