Reviews for The Just King And The Water Tribe Princess
PhinalPhantasy chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
INteresting so far, but what was it that Aang did that got Katara mad in the first place?
EgyLynx chapter 7 . 7/24/2011
Well, thats that... thanks you.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
Your going to do a squeal? Sure you don't want a sequel instead? I'm going to squeal, you can write a sequel! Or maybe, I'll squeal when you write the sequel! I can't wait for said sequel! Or squeal!

-Dyslexic Nerd

P. S. This is a great chapter.
Green-Extreme-Ninjetti13 chapter 7 . 7/22/2011

(-:

Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
Sokka makes me laugh.

Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
Hmmm, I just had a random thought. Charn was a land of magic, wasn't it? And Jadis (the Witch) had power over winter, including ice and snow. Yes, she could also turn people to stone, but... It's just kinda weird.

Update soon!

Saphire Moon Maiden chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
I really like this! For some odd reason whenever i read Aslan I think I'm reading the word 'Asian' Anywho, everyone is really in character (I enjoyed Sokka's joke). I can't wait for the four siblings to discover Katara's bending. 'Till next time, SMM signing out.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
(-: I guess after meeting the Avatar as they did, they would be well qualified to believe Lucy. It's spent Pevensie by the way. Good chapter, update soon!

Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Katara and Sokka in Narnia. I'm not sure which idea is more amusing: adding an extra guy of about sixteen or so to the already tense... Not fighting between Peter and Caspian, or the extra guy being Sokka. Sokka's just funny. And we all love him (in a friendly sort of way) for it. Update soon!

Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 7/12/2011

LittleCatZ chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Nice! I like how you didn't include Aang, as other people might have done, because it complicates things further, and Aang is a lot more childish.

Just one thing- Katara and Sokka are from the southern water tribe. Not important, but it was kind of bothering me :)

Update ASAP!