Reviews for Behind These Hazel Eyes
Angel chapter 24 . 12/28/2016
Noooo I need the chapter of kurt getting random peopleeee
Guest chapter 5 . 11/21/2016
This chapter was horrible especially because Kurt's uncle punched him
YukiOwO chapter 24 . 4/27/2016
OH MY GOD that was a amazing story thank you so much for writing it!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 24 . 3/23/2016
You are an amazing writer and I loved this story so much!
Thank you! 3
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 23 . 3/23/2016
Thank you for your story!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 14 . 3/23/2016
I love your story!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 13 . 3/23/2016
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 2 . 3/23/2016
Love this chapter!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
Really good start!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/10/2015
Best blind!blaine story EVER .
LexyD Danielle chapter 24 . 6/28/2015
The ending was good but it could of been better:) you know what would of been awesome is if instead photos that blaine made a painting of how he saw kurt when he was blind:) but I really enjoying read the story so thanks ;)
LexyD Danielle chapter 23 . 6/28/2015
Loved the ending to this chaper :) couldn't decide which to do: Cry or smile. Or maybe both :)
STATUSreality chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
This is such a beautiful concept, however adequately written. I loved the way you made Blaine an artist that sculpts to the sensitivity of touch. Brilliant. My biggest problem is there are countless grammatical and spelling errors that could have easily been fixed, had you proof-read through them. I completely understand one or two mistakes, but I could have made a shot-game out of this. On a more personal opinion, I wasn't able to finish this piece because of the unreasonable dramatization of shallow subjects. It doesn't progress the story or progress characterization, it simply is iust an attempt at entertainment that comes lamely across. I give this a 3/5. It's a great concept, it just needs to break a few layers, you know?
GirlWhoKnowsNoBoundaries chapter 11 . 3/17/2015
I just have to say this...Champaign is the town I live in, champagne is the alcohol XDD love this story, rereading it for the fourth time!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/3/2014
Love it! Wouldn't it be awesome if the blind girl was Tina or Rachel?
1,026 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »