Reviews for Anniversaries
Guest chapter 17 . 9/10/2014
Even scorpius dislike his pug faced mother!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/10/2014
Its about time some one put that fat ginger bint in her place, hermione's daughter with malfoy is NOT her grandaughter so will the ginger rodent stop being delusional and hand back the baby, preferably before she pass on any germs or fleas to her.
some one should tell scorpius the truth about his ugly pug faced of a mother, is malfoy stupid?! Eventually he will find out, so its better to hear it from his own parents
rather than some stranger.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/10/2014
The fucking ferret!, hermione should have told him to get out of her life, even worst the ferret and the pug went on to have a pugfaced worst pairing after the weasel and hermione.
smashleightea chapter 22 . 1/13/2014
You did an amazing job! I love the story. I think it's all the better that we have to piece together what happens in the time between years. I've read the book and seen the movie One Day and was terrified that you would kill off either Draco or Hermione towards the end, but thank the Lord you didn't. : P Great job! I love it.
USholder chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
I like the subtlety you used to say that Fred was alive. That's probably a weird thing to say about this fic (which I love so far, by the way) but I don't really accept the world where Fred dies and I am rambling so there you go.
ikkiepikki chapter 22 . 5/6/2013
Pug1998 chapter 22 . 3/29/2013
Loved this story! The bonus chapter was a little depressing not that she got married but that Draco was mad and Hermione and Draco weren't her witnesses but Draco is stubborn! I now have a huge desire to watch this movie! It sounds really good! I looked it up on imdb and it has Anne Hathaway in it! I mean she is like not my favorite actress but she is well known so I'll maybe watch it:)
Audrey Storm chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Loved it. Realistic. Though I downloaded the story from tumblr , I have to add it to my favorites here.
SlytherinGurrl chapter 13 . 6/29/2012
There's just something with ur stories... They make me cry! My friends and me are at lunch, and I'm (rudely) reading and I'm crying... This isnt good!
rejjy chapter 21 . 6/15/2012
I loved it! Have tears in my eyes...the tears of joy of a happy ever after :)
rejjy chapter 21 . 6/15/2012
I loved it! Have tears in my eyes...the tears of joy of a happy ever after :)
Amy chapter 22 . 12/12/2011
I liked the story, I just had a couple of criticisms. Your timeline is incorrect, Scorpius was born in 2009, and yet he starts going to Hogwarts in 2017 when he is 8 years old. Students begin attending Hogwarts when they're 11 years old.

I also wasn't sure that the last bonus chapter was necessary, and the last line in particular seemed like a weak ending. It seems out of character for Hermione to be sad that Pansy married Blaise, or there should have at least been an explanation as to why she was sad about it.

Other than that I thought it was a good story. I liked how you gave the readers annual snapshots into Draco and Hermione's lives, and how you gave a brief summary of what had transpired over the year. It was a clever technique.

I liked how in the end Scorpius and Rose got along and how Scorpius looked out for Rose and even ensured that they ended up in the same house.
Sophaloaph chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
The story was amazing. Loved it.
tardisinthesgc chapter 22 . 9/24/2011
this was a great story! I really enjoyed it! maybe you could do a followup about Rose and Scor in school? :-)
pansy25 chapter 21 . 9/22/2011
I love this ending. It was a surprise that Scorpius decided to go to Ravenclaw as well but it was a sweet of him. He grew up being the responsible older brother. I just wonder if all this is brotherly love or something else. Anyway a great chapter to a great story.