Reviews for A Moment for Everything
agguielover chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
This Chapter made me laugh so much Well done
Athena64 chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
I liked your vignettes! Interesting character, Mel...
Thank you!
ILoveTV48 chapter 10 . 4/22/2012
I love your word of the days stories! I hope your going to add some more to it sometime.
penguincrazy chapter 10 . 7/22/2011
Loved this chapter, Auggie and Annie are so sweet togehter
theflockroxmysox chapter 9 . 7/21/2011
aww adorable! Annie and Auggie make such an adorable couple (now if only the writers of the show saw that...) :D
NitrogenFixation chapter 7 . 7/19/2011
YAY AUGGIE IS A DORK.

I love Duel Monsters. Most amazing strategy card game ever. :3 (I'm also a fan of the anime, and am an author of fanfics for that fandom, and very proud of it. I should probably not advertise that.)

Very cute. Great word! :D Yay for adorkable Auggie, amusing Annie and hilarious nephews!
theflockroxmysox chapter 7 . 7/19/2011
I can so picture Auggie owning YuGiOH cards!

Sorry about the link I gave you, I went and checked after and they hadn't uploaded that episode yet, and I'm not sure if they have now or not. They're kinda slow about updating sometimes...

And you're welcome for recounting the whole episode for you (:
SD chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Thanks for sharing, I'm enjoying the story so far. You asked about the laser cane, here's what I've learned:

As far as I understand the theory behind the laser cane, it has a sensor that measures the reflected light from the laser bouncing off of anything within it's range. Then it vibrates to let him know that there's something there. If there's any difference in the vibration, I would guess it would be due to the distance of the object, rather than the density. (There are laser "measuring tapes" that work on the same theory.)
bluechair244 chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
x-men days- Love it. keep going
bluechair244 chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
Will we find out how stu got his tattoo?

these are cute so far
kiwibrazilian89 chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
Love it! :)
PissMeOffAndDie chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
This is the third word of the day challenge fic I've seen and I love it. It is so fun to see how differently each writer interprets a word. I'm so excited to see this continued!
JesskaLovesYou chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
This is A-DORABLE! I absolutely love them! Good job!
nw chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
Cute
jade-angel5 chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
I liked the way you had Auggie explain about how the way the cane works. I don't believe she would have kept it however, it is only Auggie's to use within the CIA building, as its futuristic technology not yet available to the public. It would probably be very expensive.