Reviews for NeoGenesis part 1
jesse04 chapter 13 . 12/14/2014
Please update. Great story.
twinmuse chapter 13 . 11/16/2014
Just found this fic and got all caught up...I hope you update soon! Can't wait to see what happens next.
Colly E of twin*muse
b11rthdaycake chapter 13 . 9/6/2014
Hey,
just a great turn of the story, how they ended up hiding in a 'cuddling' position with a bunch of problems, but having each other. It's so sort of romantic!
And what I loved further was the moment Max was standing in front of the Penthouse door, hearing a wheelchair, thinking Logan would open the door - and then it was Hanna!
I like your surprise turns. Looking forward to the suite.
Far
Dutch chapter 13 . 6/22/2014
Just found this Dark Angel story a couple of days ago. Enjoyed reading all 12 chapters. Looking forward to your next chapter. Glad that Max and Logan are together again.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/20/2014
Such a cute chaptermoreplease!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 13 . 6/19/2014
Good Max is with Sly got Asha now she and Logan are stuck. Hope they can stay hidden for a while.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/19/2014
Wow! Thank you for the new and awesome chapter!
fantasymythdude660 chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
It's a great story so far, can't wait to read more.
ViolettBlack chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
This story is cool!
Please continue writing it!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 12 . 12/4/2013
Good MAx is okay for the most point. And shes going to Logan.

But UHG.. Asha.
jfg207 chapter 12 . 12/3/2013
Cool! Story times back, yeah! I love it when there is chapters being written. Please go on. :-) Great chapter!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 11 . 9/11/2013
No! Lydecker is there. And he sent a message to Kritt. So he is the only one to know about MAX. She needs more help than just needs Logan and OC.
jfg207 chapter 11 . 9/11/2013
Great! I'm glad some stories on Dark Angel... Yeah!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
I really appreciated this story! You did Logan and his relations really well. I loved the scene in the morning when his chair was gone and Hanna had it. Please write more!
blackrose9 chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
brilliant thanks so much for the update! it was great!