Reviews for Seeing You Again for the First Time
S.Warrior chapter 29 . 4/5
Oh my god like I'm in complete awe of your story I LOVE my Quinntana and you just completely captured them beautifully I really hope you continue I read this all during my 12hour shift at work and I was tired as hell but you kept me going so I'd just like to say thank you
svuroho chapter 29 . 3/23
Just found and read your story. And really enjoyed it! Hope you come back to update some day.
Alex chapter 29 . 7/11/2013
its summer you said youd update now
CarolineSC chapter 29 . 6/19/2013
What a fantastic story, you have given these two so much death. Love how you have a glee folks in there too...maybe some Rachel and Brittney too. I see it's on hiatus until this summer, so here is to hoping for an update soon. Wonderful job so far!
tracey.meyer.752 chapter 28 . 6/17/2013
You're really not going to finish this? This is probably the best quintana story I've ever read and I'm just gonna be left hanging. That really sucks!
tracey.meyer.752 chapter 29 . 5/18/2013
This is by far the best quinntana story I have ever read! It was got and beautiful and totally enthralling. I know you haven't updated in like a year, but please, I would love to see how this story ends.
Guest chapter 29 . 4/22/2013
快递。。。。
name chapter 29 . 4/1/2013
Wow. I just finished and your story was amazing! I loved the quinntana, and learned all this new stuff that i never expected to learn from fanciction. Good job mate you should update this sometime!
Guest chapter 29 . 2/23/2013
PLEASE WRITE MORE! I really enjoyed this story so far and would appreciate if you would write more, so we as readers can see how Mike and Tina react to Quinn and Santana as a couple.
Quinntana2 chapter 29 . 12/23/2012
I am here to say how much I love this story. I think it's absolutely incredible. Every part. Thank you
Quasi-suspect chapter 29 . 12/3/2012
1. I feel as though I became more intelligent with every chapter of your story.
2. I know that your reviews are full of comments concerning the delectable "smut" that you have written. I'll jump on that bandwagon in a heartbeat. Sex scenes get tired after the first few for many of the other stories on here, but yours don't. You have an inventive and highly erotic manner to your writing of the sexual realm. It's brilliant.
3. I'm drawn to the angsty, and I could not have imagined enjoying a story so much that was void of significant conflict. You make consistent happiness exciting and that's huge.
4. Much like Quinn, through a part of this story, was studying for law school finals, I am as well. This is a welcome distraction. Thank you :).
Busshunter chapter 29 . 11/20/2012
Please update soon, I loved this fanfic! :D
itsnayariverabiaatch chapter 29 . 11/11/2012
Pleeeeeease Updaaaaateee!
Mello-83 chapter 12 . 9/24/2012
Hi, Dottie P. I just love your versions of Quinn & Santana, they're so mature, intelligent and so very sexy. I can't get enough. I've read this fic about 4/5x already. Please come back w/chap. 30 soon.

Peace, Mello :)
Misusedghost1998 chapter 29 . 9/19/2012
Hey this story is the best quinntana I've read. Like ever. I was so into it. Please please please continue this and not abandon it. I LOVE it. Your such a great writer! So please continue. :)