Reviews for Just A Dream
Hediru chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Oh! I wish, I wish, I wish... why isn't it working?
Queen Elsa of the TARDIS chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Haha this was great
Red Lily1 chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
AH THIS WAS SO PERFECT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!
Ruby Dogwood of Shadydown chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
This should be a thing... how is this not a thing yet? Can we just pretend that every single chapter after Doomsday was a dream? You should totally write a full series about what happens after he wakes up )
TheNorwegianAuthor chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Aww!
Why couldn't the series end like this?
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
*claps slowly*

Nicely done. Turned the series around in 2,000 words, and even managed to produce a few laughs laughs, there.

Best of luck to you in you world-changing, Doctor.

(I love that bit where he's horrorstricken, thinking of how much worse the next nightmare would be. I laughed so hard...)
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Haha that was a cute ending. Though, kind of weird that Donna and Martha would still exist even if the whole thing was all a dream, but happily ever after none the less!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Oh I love!
sir-M-smarty106 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
haha... :D i was just waiting for a fic like this after seeing that, jackie kiss. lol
ifan13 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Oh. My. Gosh. That was amazing! Had he ... eaten a pear?! Nope, just been kissed by Jackie ;) This was just so wonderful - I loved every single part of it!
Tardis.diaries chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
HAH! omg i love that little bit at the end about the end of time, that was the best
EdnaRose17 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Oh my gosh! How had I not seen this one before? It was perfect- not to mention, it sets up a beautiful AUg in which things are bound to turn out way differently...
But it was so perfectly cute! Good Lord, you just make me smile each and every time I read your stuff, you know that?
And I also thought I would take this opportunity
To tell you I miss reading your wonderful fics, and fangirling with you on a weekly basis. XD
And I hope you're doing well and not overwhelming yourself with real life. And I hope you're enjoying the new season of Doctor Who!
And because I know you are, whether it's fanfiction or not, Happy Writing, my friend!
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I like this, nice removal of all problems though it is a bit amusing to assume that the Doctor didnt just dream up both Martha and Donna
Hunter of Slytherclaw chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
If only that's how the season ended... :(

Brilliant story though!
DymphnaOneAndOnly chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
That is surely what should have happened in the show! Wonderful!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »