Reviews for Locked In
Eosneve chapter 1 . 3/17
Just the kind of story I was looking for: Estel calls Elrond Ada for the first time! And this was a great, cute and refreshing story! I love it! Hannon le!
Aelineth chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Because you have so kindly agreed to review my story, I feel it is only fair to return the kind gesture!

I am glad I came across this story. It was very cute and well written, and Elrond's character was well written, which is not a very easy thing to do. Trust me - I know how irritating it can be sometimes. I liked how you made it where he struggled to father Aragorn somewhat. It gave him a more realistic touch. By the time Aragorn arrived to Imladris he had long finished raising his children, and undoubted it was many, many years since he has truly fathered someone. I really liked that, that is a choice you decided rather well on and I commend you for it! Honestly, I have nothing negative to say about the story. It was cute, well written, and had all my favorite characters who were so well in their character.

Excellent job!
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Aww, cute! Aragorn is so adorable as a kid! And the hide and seek bit was great. Well done!
Purestrongpoem chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Cute chapter.
SelayanPriestess chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Great story! I would love to read more about Estel/Aragorn's time with Lord Elrond.
kyuubecky chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
33 you made little Estel soooooooo freakin' CUTE! I want a son like that! OMGOSH! LOVE your work hope you write more for LOTR! tanks so much! XD
Gwedhiel chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
This was so adorable. I loved the hide and seek. Ahhh, the innocence of children really does make you smile.

One thing i liked is that you brought about the conclusion through a complete accident. (locked in a closet. Haha, how original!) I've read quite a few stories where, you know, disaster strikes or Estel was kidnapped or it involved something with Estel being in danger and Elrond coming to the know the type. But this was simple and easy, kind of like sitting back and having a glass of wine. It was relaxing and very realistic i must say. Accidents do happen after all! :)

And of course i loved the Glorfindel/Erestor interaction, especially Erestor's implied stupidity of Glorfindel. So typical. I loved it!

This certainly was a sweet family one-shot. And i liked how you included that Estel was having nightmares - it seems like most people forget that Arathorn was shot in the eye with an arrow; i think that'd give any kid nightmares.

But very sweet. Gotta love the wittle Estel! Great job and happy trails!

PatonxJulia chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I just keep happening upon your stories, and I've loved every one of them!

Great story! :D
HaloFin17 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Very cute, my dear! Little Aragorn's childish pronunciations were simply splendid, and I loved how G&E came in looking for Estel rather than their lord ;-)

Great job!
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Elrond and Aragorn got locked in the closet. I never read a story like this one before. You did good in original thinking. I like this story.
thisisursister imreallylazy chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
GAAAAAAH! this was way cuter then I even thought. x) so very sweet and fffffff no words. I need my own little aragorn he is way adorable.

in reward i give u...

Haldir in a towel.

u deserve it.

Love ya!

3 Ana
Livia09 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Very sweet Elrond Aragorn scene! Thanks for the one-shot.
doreenthatshot chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Aw! That was so cute! And a lot funnier than I thought it'd be too! Very, very sweet little story. :)
To-AntigoneEvenstar chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
That was absolutely adorable. I loved the different relationships established with Estel. It was really sweet.