Reviews for Bolt The Warriors Soul Book 3
Bolt savor chapter 7 . 7/1/2014
Can you make a story where Rhino dies in a burning building. That is what I have been looking for.
After Life Rage chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
What the fuck was that?I thought you said it wasn't crashed in part 2?;/
dALEkilLsU chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
Ive always wonderd, what is the 'Higharchy castle'? Is it something in another story?
jgames chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Wow. Another griping story. Can't wait for the fourth book.
Mike101 chapter 24 . 11/11/2011
Rhino with his genius will create an ultimate potion or enhancement machine that will give Bolt god like powers temporarily that he will use to destroy Dragoon.
Mike101 chapter 23 . 11/11/2011
That was throughly awesome!
Heartless demon wolf chapter 24 . 11/11/2011
HA!, Dark Bolt has SPOKEN!, this should be fun. to bad it did not end the way I thought. Hopefully they kick Dragoons ass and save the plant (even though it be much better destoryed, but then again Bolt's a hero)...that's why we have Dark Bolt. Really hope you keep writing Cloud, you know if you need any ideas or anything I got your back, peace bro. Keep writing.
Mike101 chapter 22 . 11/9/2011
Wow Slink is great.
Mike101 chapter 21 . 11/4/2011
Good, good job.
Mike101 chapter 20 . 10/29/2011
Every part of this is great. So much fun including the Kits and Mike came up with a good plan. You've really made Bolt a soft ideal father for Kits to have to get away with things. Since they don't know about Mittens they went along with the plan and did something they would never have done if they read the last short story. The luxery of not knowing that you don't want Mittens to lose it. The Kits are great.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 20 . 10/29/2011
Cloud, your doing a great job with this...but I had an idea for a new villian, only for Bolt while Mittens fought Strats and Rhino somehow gets into the base and destorys it from the inside...alright here's what I had in mind.

The evil side of Bolt's heart and mind tempt him to give in to his dark side and kill his enemies in which case he refuses, so then thanks to the Power guaridan soul jewel his dark half emerges in front of him (with black fur, a blue lighting bolt on the side and golden color eyes) but is FULLY EVIL, the dark side of Bolt (also know as Dark Bolt) tears his light half apart and defeats him, like he is nothing. Just as Bolt is about to die by Dark Bolt, Dragoon comes and helps Dark Bolt to kill the normal Bolt but then Dark Bolt betrays and kills Dragoon with ease, offering normal Bolt one last time to accept his more...savge side. Bolt with no more choice gives in to his evil half demand. After Dark Bolt is once more in Bolt's body and the young warrior is change into Dark bolt's form about to kill his friends and family.

Mittens comes and after a very brutel battle with her husbund and with the help of Bolt and love for eachother they break Bolt's curse from his dark half and save the world they are at.

At the very end Dark Bolt whispers to his light half that he has only delayed his destiny...that in time Bolt will accept his animal nature and will stop trying to be the "hero" that he act's as.

Dark Bolt is what is known as a personal demon, everyone (weather human or animal) has one. But Bolt's is far more heartless...even more so with Botl's powers. You can't get rid or free yourself from your personal demon, as Bolt can not and it is there to prove that all Heroes" have a more darker side to them.

I really hope yuo like this and will go along with my idea Cloud I wanted a more twised and darker ending then the whole, beat the bad guy, save the world act that we all know will end in the good guy's favor. You know if you need any help or ideas I got yuor back, keep writing, peace.
Mike101 chapter 19 . 10/18/2011
Well that all went well. I good story and history.
Mike101 chapter 18 . 10/8/2011
As a faithful listener I am most interested to hear your full description of the history of the Three Warriors.
Mike101 chapter 17 . 10/5/2011
Many cheers for you. This chapter is one of the best you ever written. Bolt got his lightning bolt back! So great!
Mike101 chapter 15 . 9/29/2011
Creatures like Dragoon are real good to have around. They kill all the ones that the heroes never finish off. But after all the other NeoNeutronsians failed and are dead Grizzlar thinks he stands a chance? Are you sure Tauront was the stupid one? You write the best.