Reviews for SPARTAN: Deus ex Machine
Ka chapter 5 . 9/25
Currently finally reading the re-write. Quite possibly the first time I've read a re-write when I read the original.
Bijuui9 chapter 35 . 3/7
Uhm so I really like the story, even if its a little confusing sometimes because I haven't gone through every game story line, book and so on that exists of Halo yet. I'm getting close though. Kind of had to, since I got a request to write a Halo story mixed in with Harry Potter a while ago. So I need to do a lot of research.

Anyway what I'm curious about is SPARTAN Sierra-117; The Master Chief John-117. In the games he's got a habbit of surviving pretty much any situation, no matter how impossible the odds are. So what I want to know, is did he somehow survive the Halo's activating? In the story you say he was stranded on Onyx or something, could he have survived? Could his suit somehow have protected him from the Halo's, allowing him to survive the destruction of all sentient organic life forms? If so will he find a ship and look for the SPARTANS? and will he then run into the All Spark as well? And will Cortana be there then? Will she operate the ship while he's in stasis? So hat if he run's into the All Spark he'll end up as a SPARTAN Bot? I'd like to see something liek that happen because well in my mind stories with SPARTAN's in them aren't nearly as fun with the Master Chief in it. He just makes it a little more exiting because you can throw in more dangerous situation without having to worry much on how you are going to make him survive it. Because he's very very very lucky, survivebs a lot of impossible things. So anyway yeah that was kind off what I was wondering about. Other than thet I really like the story. I came up with something similiar once, not quite the same and it wasn't really with Halo init, more like with Harry Potter being kidnapped after the war and turned into a partial cuborg with an exo skeleton suit at Sector Seven and then the All Spark changed him into a Seeker. I liked your concept a lot though, much better than anything I could have ever come up with. You Are Brilliant. So keep up the good work! And I hope I'll see the Master Chief in the story, later on maybe, if not well i'll still like the story.
Veedramon chapter 35 . 12/5/2014
I think the future prediction is more like broad strokes than anything defined.
Veedramon chapter 34 . 12/4/2014
Ah yeah, Cybertron was far from a fair society.
Veedramon chapter 33 . 12/4/2014
Well, this wont' go well with the Autobots.
Veedramon chapter 32 . 12/4/2014
So, a trap for Blurr?
Veedramon chapter 31 . 12/3/2014
What did you expect? She learned with Rachet.
Veedramon chapter 30 . 12/3/2014
The SPARTANS just can't keep a secret, can they?
Veedramon chapter 29 . 12/3/2014
Yeah, it really went all to the pit.
Veedramon chapter 28 . 12/3/2014
That young-ling is really smart. One almost has to admire the bot that did the illegal upgrades on him if it wasn't because he didn't fix the problems later.
Veedramon chapter 27 . 12/3/2014
So, she and Soundwave?
Veedramon chapter 26 . 12/2/2014
It probably needs a lot of energy.
Veedramon chapter 25 . 12/2/2014
Well, even Jack would accept that if the risk is willing a bot and there is no real reason to do it.
Veedramon chapter 24 . 12/2/2014
Yeah, better take care of the body.