Reviews for Guardian Character Named Phantom
GirlFish chapter 9 . 9/7/2014
In the future, can you please add Dark Dan as an x-egg chara? Please!
Silver Celestia chapter 9 . 9/5/2014
Can you continue this story? I love it! I've read it 4 times and not even bored! I think Phantom is cute too! I drew him myself and the results is like, handsome plus cute! *fangirl squeal*
Danny Joey Ketail chapter 9 . 6/16/2014
Please update! I love this and can't wait for their reaction!
Clover7 chapter 9 . 6/8/2014
I got an idea! Rewrite the series and add more along the way! You'll get inspiration!

Ansem: Please, this is stupid. One day I will rule in darkness!

Now I say... Dream on Heartless!

Danny: Well done!

Thanks Phantom! Anyways, bye!
phantom1234 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Updated
Noble Soul of Purity-Aamuet chapter 9 . 2/12/2014
This is never going to get continued...I just know it...darn, another great fanfic discontinued...it's a crime, really!
Noble Soul of Purity-Aamuet chapter 5 . 2/12/2014
Is there any chance I can somehow see the picture of Phantom?
Noble Soul of Purity-Aamuet chapter 4 . 2/12/2014
Um...What exactly is Shugo Chara?
Azorawing chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
May you one day find the inspiration to continue this story. :D
danny12pant chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
DO morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Guest chapter 9 . 1/3/2014
2 years... i JUST found that THIS hasn't been updated in 2 freaking years...I'LL NEVER CARE FOR DAN EVER AGAIN!

Dan Muse: Very random lady...

I AM 12 YEARS OLD!

[chases suprised Dan]
Tiger'sClaw97 chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
I've seen your other fics and it seems that you updated not too long ago. I know I'm glad that your back, because that means you have more time for your stories (hopefully, I have no idea what you do outside of ). But, I'm just happy one of my favorite authors is back in business. Anyway, I hope you are able to update this soon and wish that you have a good day.
ghost chapter 9 . 10/19/2013
Update update ! This is so AWWWWEEESSSOOOMMMME3E!
Star Amulet chapter 9 . 9/26/2013
Plz update!
Lily D. Cave chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Yo! The story is great, like the most of your stories (haven't read them all). So if you ever hit a writhers-block or something ask your readers, they have plenty ideas.
Also, Why is it taking so long to upload a new chapter in THIS fanfic? if it's a writers-block I already told ya'. But if you lost interest or didn't have time, can you put that in your last chapter you wrote so far, so I/we know that.