Reviews for Lone Pup
Sparky199 chapter 1 . 2h
This is such a fab story and I know you've finished it but would you consider writing some one shorts for example how Gibbs found out about Tony's puppy form? Obviously you don't have to, no pressure, but it wold be awesome if you could. Either way this story is so cute and I love it a lot.
bobdog54 chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
Very, very sweet and so descriptive. I could see the puppy in my mind so easily. My heart breaks for Tony. He has so many people break their promises.

This is a keeper.

Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
awwww this was sweet
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
I love this story and Tony changing into a puppy when he needs love and affection is perfect. I will have to check to see if you have other stories with Pup Tony.
Shutterbug671 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I liked it a lot! Only one nitpick: 'The puppy whimpered softly waking up from its semi-nape.' I think you mean nap. The nape is the back of the neck. Otherwise, great story!
Deanstiel's Daughter chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I love Dog!Tony stories especially this one it was very cute :3
NCIS2177 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
That was really sweet, thank you :)
Knight's Day chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
*raises eyebrow* okaaaay...one of the strangest stories i've read all daaay...but i liked it!

"A slap to the face is an insult — to the back of the head is a wake-up call." -Gibbs
your-icequeen chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I have read this multiple times but never reviewed. I love it.
Yabbit chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
awww cute

:P
Downey for President chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
thats a really cute story *-*

will you write a sequel or something?
Gibbs4Eva chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Wonderful!
Desiallen16 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
that was so cute!
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Interesting idea- I liked it.
dinah mite chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
loveley story, More PLEASE. but dont abandon the other stories. I am still very interested in the story about autism, to see how it ends. or maybe i just hate cliffhangers... either way, please udate more often