Reviews for A Night With The Royal Staff
crazycats7 chapter 20 . 9/19
I think it was a bit much to strip him of everything. That is wrong because he loves a commoner.
Lillywhite1 chapter 24 . 9/11
Thanks for writing this wonderful story, I Look forward to read the sequel.
After I read Edward pov in the first part of chapter one, I just was no longer interested in this story.
Edward whines about not being normal. Whines about this and that but then goes on to tell us how he goes to EPIC parties, does drugs, and sleeps with anything with tits. And all with zero repercussions because "queen bitch" covers it all up. Does she also cover up STDs and unwanted pregnancies?
This is a version of Edward Cullen that I want NO WHERE near Bella Swan. Too used up and whiny.
alainaroullier chapter 13 . 6/22
Ah these two...whispering what they should be declared out loud.
sury.h chapter 24 . 5/17
Thank you!
jk chapter 1 . 5/10
So Edward is a seriously used up whore, who fucks girls without condoms...and bella being the naïve fucktard that she is trusts mens words so much that she fucks them without a condom because they say that their clean...?

you do realize that someone can "think" their std free and not be right? Hiv can have a false negative for SIX MONTHS!
SugarQueen93 chapter 23 . 1/28
I love this story!
SugarQueen93 chapter 20 . 1/28
I see why Edward called his grandmother, Grand-Bitch. She's an old witch. That's for certain. She would honestly send Edward out on the streets with nothing if he relinquished his title. Shows how much she loved her grandson. NOT!
lola-cullen-salvatore chapter 23 . 9/11/2016
Loved it
NPattz chapter 2 . 9/3/2016
I'm liking how you have a lot going on for her and her life and not simply making this about The Prince. Her life sounds hard but fun.
Sassyvampmama chapter 24 . 8/7/2016
Thank you for sharing.
KatHat chapter 24 . 7/2/2016
Ha! Just read this, I think re-read from years ago, but it's been fun! Bella is a hoot!

Thanks!
Anya-R chapter 24 . 5/29/2016
Holy moly! I loved this story! It was fan-fricken-tastic!
Nikki1219 chapter 12 . 2/20/2016
I am loving this story, they are great together! I bet Bella is going to be hilarious at the Rugby match.
lizzieloo04 chapter 24 . 12/25/2015