Reviews for A Night With The Royal Staff
SugarQueen93 chapter 23 . 1/28
I love this story!
SugarQueen93 chapter 20 . 1/28
I see why Edward called his grandmother, Grand-Bitch. She's an old witch. That's for certain. She would honestly send Edward out on the streets with nothing if he relinquished his title. Shows how much she loved her grandson. NOT!
lola-cullen-salvatore chapter 23 . 9/11/2016
Loved it
NPattz chapter 2 . 9/3/2016
I'm liking how you have a lot going on for her and her life and not simply making this about The Prince. Her life sounds hard but fun.
Sassyvampmama chapter 24 . 8/7/2016
Thank you for sharing.
KatHat chapter 24 . 7/2/2016
Ha! Just read this, I think re-read from years ago, but it's been fun! Bella is a hoot!

Thanks!
Anya-R chapter 24 . 5/29/2016
Holy moly! I loved this story! It was fan-fricken-tastic!
Nikki1219 chapter 12 . 2/20/2016
I am loving this story, they are great together! I bet Bella is going to be hilarious at the Rugby match.
lizzieloo04 chapter 24 . 12/25/2015
I adored this!
mistymed0307 chapter 6 . 7/1/2015
He loves her he wants to kiss her lol
Guest chapter 23 . 6/21/2015
When you mentioned their stipulations of what they needed in a home, I was wondering if they'd stumble upon the Cullen home from Twilight. You did it proud too. Carlisle and Esme paying off the bank loan to relieve the debt her parents absorbed. Saying they could pay them back over time. Loved Esme's stipulations of her decorating and bringing that Cullen clan all over to help and work their magic! It sounded just magical when it was completed. This was a great story. Very fun, with a little sadness and a wonderful HEA. Well done!
Guest chapter 22 . 6/21/2015
Well, it does look like Bella would've believed he moved on if Edward had gotten engaged to Kate. It would've devastated her. Even with him their in her room explaining, she was quick to believe the worst. Knowing he didn't like Kate and he loved her, she still thought this. It's a good thing he was there live and in person to explain. Charlie thinking that his daughter isn't a woman is quite funny. He just has to be hard on him, it's his job as dad. Her internal filter, off kilter, is still so funny. Worried about the world and the fallout from this. Not to mention their perceptions of Bella . . . eek! Hopefully, it will die down. Forgot to mention in my last review, how freaking funny it was when Charlie said, "You went for sightseeing Bella. Not to bring down the British Monarchy!" I laughed so effing hard on that line.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/21/2015
Loved her lesson plan and them saying what they are perceived as and how they'd like to be perceived. That was a great lesson. Really loved that Edward even participated in that. Charlie's reaction to Edward was funny. His full disclosure of having nothing isn't going to sit well with Charlie, I'm sure. And, I'm shocked that Bella was really okay with it all. At least she seems to be in shock still, so perhaps once she settles, she may be fine with it all. It is just surprising to me that she, meaning the character you wrote, would be fine with this. I also forgot, the whole Cullen clan can move to America. Nothing says they have to stay in England. I'm thinking the U.S. Embassy may even help them considering who they are as well. Just a thought.
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 6/21/2015
Okay, not at all what I'd expected. I think Bella may be more than a little pissed about this when she finds out. Yes, Edward never wanted this life but, if he could have this life and live it with Bella, I believe he would. Additionally, Bella will be really cranky that he gave up his whole life, family and friends to be with her. She won't appreciate that burden. She's not the type to accept that type of sacrifice. She knows how much Edward loves James, Esme, Carlisle, Alice, Jasper and Emmett. For him to not be able to see them, because of this sacrifice. I'm not sure she'll like this. Yes, they'll all come to visit Edward but, it's not the same. Wonder what the general public will think of this? Him being stripped of everything, because he fell in love. I don't think they'll be too appreciative of the queen when this gets out . . . and it will get out.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 6/21/2015
Marvelous POV! I was wondering when that would click in his brain. He's had to have been rather unhappy all these years, not being able to spend his life with Maggie. Forced to spend it with Elizabeth. Thank goodness Esme had the balls to come there the way she did. Even better, I'm so glad it was when Mggie was there too. Having Maggie there with him right then, most likely helped his decision. Im hopin he sticks with his decision, strongly, against his mother. He didn't stand strong enough when it was him, it's the least he can do for his son. Thank you Esme!
1,634 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »