Reviews for A Night With The Royal Staff
Iluvbeinarattler chapter 24 . 10/27/2018
I just happened upon this little story while looking for a royal fic. I can't believe how relative this is to today, 2018. I loved it... every motherfuckin word!

Thanks so much for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2018
Absolutely amazing story! I know it’s been a long time but if you see this, know that people are still reading your story
jennayg123 chapter 23 . 9/6/2018
Edward showing up in Bella’s classroom was one of the sweetest things I’ve ever read! Loved this story and can’t wait to read the continuation!
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 7/26/2018
Wow that was a long, wonderful chapter!
Vamps09 chapter 24 . 7/23/2018
Loved the story! Thanks for writing!
Vamps09 chapter 21 . 7/22/2018
Ha I love Charlie's comment about her bringing down the British monarchy!
Vamps09 chapter 1 . 7/14/2018
Loving this story!
Isa Labra Cullen chapter 1 . 6/24/2018
Hi :) I'm writing this to thank you for allow the Spanish translation of this beautiful story. You're a marvelous writer! Greetings from
cullen2798 chapter 23 . 6/11/2018
Great story! I loved that neither of them would have accepted Bella changing who she was! And of course I love the happy ending! Definitely heading over to the sequel!
karunakannu1999 chapter 24 . 3/10/2018
Great story I just loved this Bella and Edward.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/5/2018
Thanks for writing an awesome fic, I loved every single word! And I'm very greatful that authors like you allow the translations of such incredible stories. I'm sad it's over but I'm looking forward for read more of your work, so I hope you give your permission for more Spanish translations. Greetings from Spain
Mica chapter 24 . 3/2/2018
Thanks for sharing your incredible talent with us. This was such a good story and reading it in my language, Spanish, it was amazing! Thanks for allowing the translation. Greetings from Argentina.
PititaMasenSwan chapter 23 . 3/1/2018
Hi! I've read this story in its Spanish version and I really enjoyed it! I loved loved loved Bellas character and everything and oooooohh! Such an interesting story, I'm so interested in reading the sequel as long as you keep writing this fucking beautiful! Kisses from Spain and thanks for allowing her to translate it!
Manligrez chapter 23 . 2/28/2018
Thanks for sharing your incredible talent with us. This was such a good story and reading it in my language, Spanish, it was amazing! Thanks for allowing the translation. Greetings from Granada(Spain)
Merche chapter 23 . 2/26/2018
I'm writing this to thank you for allow the Spanish translation of this beautiful story. You're a marvelous writer! Greetings from Spain
1,704 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »