Reviews for A Night With The Royal Staff
mistymed0307 chapter 6 . 7/1
He loves her he wants to kiss her lol
When you mentioned their stipulations of what they needed in a home, I was wondering if they'd stumble upon the Cullen home from Twilight. You did it proud too. Carlisle and Esme paying off the bank loan to relieve the debt her parents absorbed. Saying they could pay them back over time. Loved Esme's stipulations of her decorating and bringing that Cullen clan all over to help and work their magic! It sounded just magical when it was completed. This was a great story. Very fun, with a little sadness and a wonderful HEA. Well done!
Well, it does look like Bella would've believed he moved on if Edward had gotten engaged to Kate. It would've devastated her. Even with him their in her room explaining, she was quick to believe the worst. Knowing he didn't like Kate and he loved her, she still thought this. It's a good thing he was there live and in person to explain. Charlie thinking that his daughter isn't a woman is quite funny. He just has to be hard on him, it's his job as dad. Her internal filter, off kilter, is still so funny. Worried about the world and the fallout from this. Not to mention their perceptions of Bella . . . eek! Hopefully, it will die down. Forgot to mention in my last review, how freaking funny it was when Charlie said, "You went for sightseeing Bella. Not to bring down the British Monarchy!" I laughed so effing hard on that line.
Loved her lesson plan and them saying what they are perceived as and how they'd like to be perceived. That was a great lesson. Really loved that Edward even participated in that. Charlie's reaction to Edward was funny. His full disclosure of having nothing isn't going to sit well with Charlie, I'm sure. And, I'm shocked that Bella was really okay with it all. At least she seems to be in shock still, so perhaps once she settles, she may be fine with it all. It is just surprising to me that she, meaning the character you wrote, would be fine with this. I also forgot, the whole Cullen clan can move to America. Nothing says they have to stay in England. I'm thinking the U.S. Embassy may even help them considering who they are as well. Just a thought.
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 6/21
Okay, not at all what I'd expected. I think Bella may be more than a little pissed about this when she finds out. Yes, Edward never wanted this life but, if he could have this life and live it with Bella, I believe he would. Additionally, Bella will be really cranky that he gave up his whole life, family and friends to be with her. She won't appreciate that burden. She's not the type to accept that type of sacrifice. She knows how much Edward loves James, Esme, Carlisle, Alice, Jasper and Emmett. For him to not be able to see them, because of this sacrifice. I'm not sure she'll like this. Yes, they'll all come to visit Edward but, it's not the same. Wonder what the general public will think of this? Him being stripped of everything, because he fell in love. I don't think they'll be too appreciative of the queen when this gets out . . . and it will get out.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 6/21
Marvelous POV! I was wondering when that would click in his brain. He's had to have been rather unhappy all these years, not being able to spend his life with Maggie. Forced to spend it with Elizabeth. Thank goodness Esme had the balls to come there the way she did. Even better, I'm so glad it was when Mggie was there too. Having Maggie there with him right then, most likely helped his decision. Im hopin he sticks with his decision, strongly, against his mother. He didn't stand strong enough when it was him, it's the least he can do for his son. Thank you Esme!
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 6/21
They are both complete messes. I'm so glad that Bella finally told her mom everything. She needed someone, besides Angela, to know this. Edward's father seemed shocked. His bringing up Kate right then was tacky, yet not surprising. His insistence on announcing by Christmas seems a little rushed. If it was October when the accident happened, that announcement would be mere days away. Why the rush? once you announce something like that, there's no going back for the royals.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 6/21
I'm thinking this way of doing this to these two was actually the best way to do this. This way allowed for a very quick rushed goodbye. Nots days and weeks leading up to it. The band-air effect, if you will. Not gonna lie, I still cried. However, this is listed as humor/romance and you wouldn't have it listed that way of you weren't going to pull a HEA out of it. I'm thinking this time away from Edward will make Bella realize, she can't live without Edward. Edward will be thinking the very same thing. And, I'm still thinking that Tanya will be the one that figures out something about Bella's lineage and that she isn't just an American commoner.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 6/21
Aro and Markus and their grand entrance in those costumes, too funny. What a great night they had. Poor Bella getting and that damn outfit. As if she needed any further reason to hate that thing. Having to have Edward cut her out of it and be turned the color black. Funny. I hope,that phone call wasn't the press capturing them and someone trying to warn them. That would definitely interfere with their alone time and the elders plans.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 6/21
When you started with him confessing when she was asleep . . . his self admitted coward maneuver . . . I was bummed that he did it. Then you went complete left turn, no blinker, and she was still awake! Woo-Hoo! She returned her very own sentiments too. I freaking loved that it was them alone, in a very special place. All of the costumes were really creative. Kudos to you for having them all be perfect. Thank you for the great visuals you provided in the descriptions. I'm still so thrilled that they said their ILY's, before it was time for her to go home. Yay!
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 6/21
That chapter was fantastic! Emmett really has no personal limits, does he? Him barging into their room, to them completely naked . . . and then not leaving! Then James and Alice joined them. Goodness. Bella got her dominating Edward after that whole fiasco . . . him feeling guilty and her telling him he better do it again . . . too fun! Bella putting Liam in his place was so funny. Esme loving 'cocksucker' . . . using it over and over again . . . just freaking funny. BxE getting their freak on in the little shack was great! Loved the fun they all had at the pub afterwards. Bella's internal dialog coming out was hilarious! Just loved that. Her ruling Edward up, along with herself . . . too fun. Love this story!
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 6/20
Emmett was funny with his snark when he first got there. And, again getting them out of the Wendy house. Bed timing on that . . . as I wonder why the answer would've been. They made love! She didn't scream out! Gah . . . these two and their love. There is no way they will stand the separation. It'll kill them both. He will be shell of a person and I hope the whole country notices. Bella will be home and may very well become a recluse in her childhood bedroom.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 6/20
Funny that Emmett got distracted by Rose and had to go separately from the group . . . hehehe. Then the Cullen home and land come into this story. Wow! That place sounded absolutely incredible. Just gorgeous. Is it wrong that I'm hoping there was a mirror that Bella didn't notice and Edward saw her mouth those words to him? No, I don't think that's wrong of me. ;)
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 6/20
What a wonderfully romantic thing he did for her. That was a magical evening. That snowglobe nearly killed me. I can't help myself but, their impending separation is starting to linger in these incredibly sweet spots, a little heavier. It makes me sad. I'm trying to stop thinking about it, yet failing. I know somehow you'll make it right and that's what I'm hanging onto. They oth love each other so deeply already. He won't say it because he thinks she'll run. She won't say it because she simply can't let herself. GAH!
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 6/20
Funny that I no sooner said that he should ask them for seven months, that the ver next chapter had him doing just that. I wonder if that smile on his fathers face was from him finally winning over his son and getting him to agree to marrying Kate? Or, was it him thinking that love has a way of changing people? Meaning Bella may change her mind. I don't think it makes any difference if Bella or Edward change their minds . . . can he even marry a commoner? Not to mention an American? I'm not familiar enough with UK stipulations on the royal family. I love that he admitted to himself that he is in love with Bella. Telling James the same. Everyone around him that sees these two together can tell how happy he is with Bella. And, her with him.
1,625 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »