Reviews for Agent DuckButt
SakuraMinamino chapter 16 . 7/2
Hah! Knew Itachi was a good guy! I mean when Naruto as injected the moment the person said watch your language I was like "Itachi-kun?". This chapter pretty much confirmed it. After all. Itachi wouldn't ask for confirmation of the patients room after being told once already and when he's petty sure someone's listening by the way he stared, and he intentionally told Naruto a weakness for the fight against Kakuzu. If he's not a good guy then he's a dumb bad guy and Itachi isn't dumb. Plus he had plenty of chances to kill Sasuke and hasn't. Btw, are you aware Naruto told Killer Bee his real name? That seems like a problem to me so I assumed it was a mistake.
sonia21 chapter 4 . 6/6
damn it! i have an exam in two days but this is just too good to care for that.
might as well fail another exam -_-
Awesome ending. Merry Christmas :-)
Were the 'I think I just shat a rainbow'part come from hilarious :-)
Cool massive twist with itachi saving them
RectalTenesmus chapter 24 . 5/24
I think this is my favoritest AU ever. I hope you continue to write. This was fantastic. I especially loved the foot massage last chapter, I thought it was really sweet.
OK the comment kakashi made about Naruto bruise had me cracking up :-)
duck hahaha:-) :-)
MalecxObsession chapter 24 . 4/26
Yay Christmas specials! Omg smashed Kamari made my day bruh. Aw man this was beautiful and awesome all at the same time. Yesss I got to see Henrietta in the Christmas fic! She was so cute! *squeals* TEAM LLAMA! Whooooooooo I still loved this all the way. *hugs author* Man I was hoping Sai was gonna drink Orochimaru's drink tho. *pouts and shrugs* Eh whatever. PANCAKESSSS! *runs away but pops head back in room* Thanx again for making such an amazing story! Now to the pancakes! Let's go! *runs away with Henrietta*
MalecxObsession chapter 23 . 4/26
Holy shit this story was amazing! Fuck it was awesome, incredible, um what are some other cool adjectives? Anyways dude I loved this story. Omg I would flip if someone made a movie off of this. Jesus I loved this from beginning to end it was so cool. But omg is Orochimaru and the green llama gonna have a side story? Ha the Adventures of Chibi Orochimaru and Henry the Llama! But seriously thank you so much for providing me with this FUCKING AWESOME story. Man I can't describe how awesome it was but I give it 10,000 green llamas out of 10,000 green llamas. *hugs author* Now. Let us ride into the sunset on Henry! *pulls author on Henry and rides offf into the sunset eating icecream*
SatoshiIsAmazing chapter 3 . 2/3
You know, I've been reading a lot of stories lately and I came across this one randomly. I'm sure glad that I did. I've only read up through the third chapter so far but man, I'm really enjoying this story a lot. I've laughed so many times so far and I think you've done a good job.
CapturedByNoodles chapter 24 . 2/2
Rereading this fic for the fifth time because this story, Agent Duckbutt, is my holy bible, my total inspiration. I absolutely love this fic so much and I think about it every know and then when I really need a good laugh, because the Green Mutant Llama will go down in history as the literally best sidekick in fanfiction, especially when trying to escape a burning building.

Now and forever,

"GO GREEN LLAMA, GO!"

I will ALWAYS remember with fondness Sasuke and Deidara's "Hn, Hm," contest, and Naruto's flailing arms when he crushes the bomber with the door and the entire building is exploding around him. This entire thing was glorious. I know you may have grown as a writer. I realize that in time, you may look at this fic and find yourself questioning if it was good or not. Let me just tell you, Juura, if you ever read this review, that YES... it is good. It's so good that three years after reading it I continue to remember every single scene in my head line a motion picture and laugh quietly to myself because it was, and will always be, the best scripted movie ever.

Your characters were fantastic, in character, but also had something unique about each one of them. The storyline was badass, the humor was stomach-crampingly funny, and the drama, flare, action, was all on levels that could exceed a regular fic. The romance that we craved was there, but didn't overwhelm the story, and that's what I LOVE about it. Just... well done, seriously. You're a total muse for me. I hope you always think fondly of your stories and most importantly, yourself, because you're an incredible person. You've really given me, and many of us joy.
AzucenaXshadows chapter 24 . 1/18
.EVER!
I swear it was like I was watching a movie!
Your amazing!

I soooooo look forward to reading more of your work.
Thank u for sharing.
Saro-By-Birth chapter 12 . 1/13
I usually will not post a review about a story until I have finished the whole story. I am too impressed to pass up this opportunity. The intimacy that you illustrated within this hectic point was phenomenal. I love to read a good read and am happy to find that this scene is very original and refreshing. Im seriously impressed. Thank you. Kudos.
Killua17 chapter 24 . 12/15/2014