Reviews for Agent DuckButt
GOLDRAGON08 chapter 15 . 5/10
Holy author’s notes Batman! Jeez having to skip through those while listening to this via audio is a chore. Other than that the story has been a great read so far.
whippicat chapter 24 . 7/4/2020
its great keep going also i love the actions, i don't kinda like naruto being a useless brat here sometimes
Sun and moon100 chapter 12 . 2/23/2020
The red sand sound familiar un
Chriscro165 chapter 23 . 1/31/2019
:) :) :) :) good job this was great!
Fangurl69 chapter 24 . 11/30/2018
You've probably already seen and know you are an amazing writer buuuut I LOVE this fic. It's seriously the best combo of romance and actual plot. Btw I had no idea I needed a green llama before this but I seriously do.
KURAMAX chapter 24 . 6/21/2018
I swear if u turn this fanfic into based-of movie, it will be beyond awesome! Although those lemon-less plots kinda bothering me, it's a good chance to turn this into movie.
Those whole cursing through the story always make my day XD. I can't even stop laughing when it's already 2.30 in the morning in my country
KURAMAX chapter 17 . 6/19/2018
'guess I was wrong about Asuma's death... Sorry TwT"
& well.. I kinda happy that sakura is being an Understanding girl(not some yandere bitch who's being selfish)
KURAMAX chapter 16 . 6/19/2018
OMFG I LOVE THAT GREEN FREAKIN' LLAMA XD he's a cute-odd-grassy-hair-ball...i wanna hug him

& I know that Asuma will gonna die anyway. After all since fate decide hidan as his opponent,it's all already got confirmed
KURAMAX chapter 6 . 6/18/2018
I kinda glad that the rival pairing wasn't naruhina. But seriously? Why should u make a rival pairing in here? Hopefully it's not narusaku
Yuuki-Crosszeria chapter 17 . 4/27/2018
The Green llama the GREEN LLAMA
Yuuki-Crosszeria chapter 16 . 4/27/2018
OMG! LMFAO geez that llama thing is so hilarious. I just stopped reading and laughed for about 10 minutes
Guest chapter 7 . 4/26/2018
Kaoru ? Hitachin kaoru you're talking about?
gmbnaru chapter 24 . 3/23/2018
sorry I'm only leaving a review after I've finished, but this story was just too good to stop anywhere! Your o.c's were nicely developed, even if they weren't humongous to plot in all circumstances. The world and the agency you set up for the story was marvelous, and your attention to detail! You even thoroughly described the club that the characters would literally only be in for a moment, before almost dying, again. fight scenes are normally hard to write but you did them amazingly. overall this story was just really good! You managed to make a serious story and environment whilst also making light-hearted jokes and keeping the tension up. I'll definitely be checking out your other stories!
boltedsalad chapter 4 . 11/17/2017
is it maybelline? thank god it isn't night that im reading because someone would think im a maniac for laughing so hard
Ryumusu chapter 23 . 8/1/2017
*whistles* Maaan do I love you so much.. I reread this fic after a long while and it still made laugh with its light-hearted humor.. Idk if I've said this before but you should know this.. I LOVE YOUR FICS, YOUR WRITING, YOUR BEING! Thank you God for blessing this soul upon earth because I needed this and you've kinda become my mentor! Ehehe.. :) :3
1,156 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »