Reviews for Agent DuckButt
keltieful chapter 24 . 4/17
This was amazing - I just loved every moment of it! Especially Orochimaru... I don't think I've ever read a better version of him. If only this was him cannon...
Another wonderful story by one of my favourite authors. My only disappointment is that there isn't any more. Ah well, all good things come to an end eventually.
-K
KappyKoi chapter 2 . 3/12
Oh dear...poor...poor Hayateeeeee! /cries a river of ungodly tears/ agh! Emotion leakege! (Got that from yah...sowwy, don't kill meh QsQ) Anyways I REALLY love this story so far! It's adorable, suspenseful, and hilarious! Hope you fight your way through writers block! I've been there...w
IM ROOTING FOR YOU AGENT DUCK-BUTT! :3
hollyivy7 chapter 4 . 3/9
this is really funny!
AnimeWarrioress 359 chapter 24 . 3/6
Very cool stories and you metaphors just had me in fits of laughter the whole way through.
Would it be weird to say my fave charactor wsa Mochi
and the fact Orochimaru isn't actually a bad guy or a traitor.
Just a weirdo,that was a very nice touch
So yeah EPIC! story
AnimeWarrioress 359 chapter 6 . 3/4
Baka Sakura Sasuke may be opening up but it certainly isn't going to be to you
Sneaky-Ninja-Muffin chapter 16 . 2/28
I fucking love the green llama! XD
Nuuuuu please don't kill off Asuma! When he died in the anime I was crying for like 2-3 hours (while watching the episodes that followed as well) and I don't think I can handle it a second time!
Why does everyone want to turn my Kiba into a crossdresser?! This is seriously like the 3rd or 4th fanfic where Kiba is dressed like a woman. Why does everyone want Kiba to be a drag queen
cary99 chapter 1 . 1/17
Love it,awesome
kimahri098 chapter 4 . 12/22/2013
it is Maybelline?

what!i almost died choking with laughter...not to mention i had to minimize my laughter (which basically i could feel i cracked one or two ribs in the process) because my granny had been shooting me with a Are-You-Losing-Your-Mind ,it's like the funniest moment in this chapter...
yoli ravioli chapter 15 . 12/18/2013
I had hoped that Asuma would be spared… great story btw
yoli ravioli chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
(opening and closing mouth repeatedly) I can't find words to how Naruto came in...but if I was THAT MUCH of a badass, I would've done the same thing too!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
Don't fret about it too much. I'm used to Hayate dying anyway. I just wish he had died during the resurrection heydays of Naruto. He may have been among the lucky ones to be brought back to life.
OrangeRoses21 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I just wanted to say that I love all of your stories and that I think you are an amazing writer! I have read this fanfiction twice now and still love it!
have a great day,

AA
kjkk chapter 16 . 11/13/2013
Omg i lobe the llama. Thank you. Ive been crqcking up ever since he was introduced.
1,069 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »