Reviews for Agent DuckButt
Ryumusu chapter 23 . 8/1
*whistles* Maaan do I love you so much.. I reread this fic after a long while and it still made laugh with its light-hearted humor.. Idk if I've said this before but you should know this.. I LOVE YOUR FICS, YOUR WRITING, YOUR BEING! Thank you God for blessing this soul upon earth because I needed this and you've kinda become my mentor! Ehehe.. :) :3
alishia.1246 chapter 1 . 7/26
omg okay, this is like Idk how many times I've read this beloved piece of art.. but I just had to tell you, at one point I read the whole thing to my mother and I totally forgot, but today my mom asked "Do you still have the story with the green llama? I loved that story you should read it to me." So here I am back again about to reread the whole thing to my mother. I wanted you to know my mother is also in love with this writing of yours.
*when you hate an author but love them at the same time and then hate yourself for being a hypocrite 'cuz you totally would've done the same thing and not felt guilty in the slightest*
Superbly written. I loved this story. I hope there are more out there that you have written. Thank you
Floreal chapter 24 . 3/10
Your fanfic was absolutely AWSOME!
It was so thrilling and interesting. I loved it ~
And it was so hilarious,I just lost it at Sai's comment about neji and lee attracted to each other, I laughed so much w
It was truly an amazing fanfic
emowoods205 chapter 18 . 2/26
God I wish there was an actual smut scene. I mean come on it's just sad that there is no actual lemon scene's. By the way it's also obvious that Sasuke is in love with Naruto by now. Though i dont know if Naruto is in love Sasuke yet to be honest (Now i shall go read a smexy sasunaru one shot to calm myself and then come back and finish this story)
emowoods205 chapter 16 . 2/26
out of everything in this chapter the llama was just XD
emowoods205 chapter 15 . 2/26
omg is my baby Hidan really immortal in this book if so yayyy *jumps around in booty shorts and claps like alois trancy* I can't wait for the next chapter
emowoods205 chapter 14 . 2/26
awwwwe I love KaorKama such a cute little ship there relationship is so cute
emowoods205 chapter 13 . 2/25
tbh I want to see naruto using his seduction skills on Some guy for one of there missions and see a jelly and frustrated sasuke
emowoods205 chapter 12 . 2/25
I enjoyed this chapter just wish we got an actual detailed smut scene or at least I hope we do in the near future?
emowoods205 chapter 11 . 2/25
omgoodness I really want a seductive deceptive naruto
emowoods205 chapter 10 . 2/25
first off k and k the brothers arer thwy in an incest relationship? second that wasn't fluff, fluff is cuddling little kisses and 'i love yous' and third awee poor k brothers xc
FANTASTIC! 150 points. Gee, it's just so good. I can't believe that Sasuke's such an exhibitionist. XD *Sqeels* You're a flippin genius.
Mochi is hilarious. XD