Reviews for Agent DuckButt
aniellet chapter 24 . 7/4
Wow! Can someone please turn this story into a movie?! ...or not! Since most stories adapted into movies aren't that great and tend to lose the original story's quality. Man! You're a really really awesome writer! Your story instantly lifted my spirits up from the first chapter! I was laughing my ass off most of the time. Oooh! As a huuuuge lemon fan *coughs* a.k.a. perv *coughs*. I loved that you left the lemony scenes vague. I think having a detailed lemon scene would somehow change the ~easygoing vibe~ of the story. Spending more than 8 hours reading this story was soooo! Worth it! Thanks for writing it!
soyoraite chapter 6 . 6/25
sakura bashing: no. like just get it already. he's gay for naruto. face it. if he has not show no emotions towards anything or anyone, he doesn't care. just because he shows concern for naruto doesn't equals to sakura getting a chance, like NEVER. mwhahhaahaha.
LycheeRambutan chapter 5 . 6/12
I've only read up to here. But your story is so damn cute. I tried to write cheery fics and it was harder than a serious fic. Really. Congratulations.
OrangeJellyfish chapter 12 . 5/1
OqO -slowly claps-
OrangeJellyfish chapter 6 . 5/1
Damn Sakura, just can't get the hint.
OrangeJellyfish chapter 1 . 5/1
and that's why I love u Naru-chan!
Pumpkin chapter 24 . 12/31/2015
Okay, reviewing story isn't really my thing but I guess this story is exceptional. This story is well written. The characterisation is perfect. And I have never loved Orochimaru so much in my life. I think this fandom need more story like this. Less tension yet full of action. And I love your writing style! You can describe the situation and condition of the story very well!

As much as I love heartless and cold Sasuke, this kind of Sasuke who talked to an imaginary orochi called mochi is also great! Sometimes I read stories where the bad guys are really really bad but when I read yours, the bad guys are just like bad but not really that bad (wth am I talkin about). What I really mean is you didn't bash nor bad mouthing the bad guys which is good. Great job!
Jay Dawn chapter 24 . 11/18/2015
-not logged-

[I HEART YOU AND THIS STORY! IT WAS LIKE I WAS EXPERIENCING EVERYTHING AS I READ- YOU KNOW, THAT THING THAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU'RE DREAMING? YEAH! THAT ONE! BEST STORY EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!]
Guest chapter 23 . 10/19/2015
Honestly, when I read the first few paragraphs of the first chapter I was like: "oh god, a stupid, cheesy, cliche agent fic :/" but I kept reading because this was a new type of story to me and your writing style really caught my interest. The more I kept reading the more into it I got! I was trying to guess what would happen *I called Itachi being good and the twins helping btw!* and snickering at the petty insults between everyone's favorite duo (even getting a little second-hand embarrassment now and then). This just really exceeded my expectations and when I read the ending... hmm.. I got that feeling that you get after a really good book- the "well... wtf do I do now?" feeling-so Im writing this haha, but seriously it was a great story with great development and great in character-ment (is that a word?). The point of all this: Thank you so much for writing this, please continue your writings because I will definitely be reading more in the future~!
Guest chapter 24 . 10/4/2015
LOVED IT, especially your sense of humor, and definitely the characters (omg Orochimaru and Itachi)
Velv3tteV3nom chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
I just finished reading the first chapter and I'm already intrigued lol keep up the great work!
DChan21 chapter 24 . 9/10/2015
Wow this story was amazing! The action was cool, the humor was Epic and the story development was fantastic! Henry(etta) Broccoli the Third had me crying of laughter. I love that the usual bad guys where not and actually helped in the story. I must say I like your crazy version of Oruchimaru! I think what I would have liked to see was that when they were intimate I would have liked a more detail description of their love making Hahahahahahah I do like a good Smut and I felt that is the only thing this story was lacking but other than that the story was great!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/22/2015
Wtf?! Green llamas? Okay, it was weird, yeah, but it was still awesome. I laughed for like 10 minutes straight. This is really awesome! Thank you :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/22/2015
Oh, Sakura. Poor dear. Don't get your hopes up. I'm glad you made her nice in this story (at least, so far) cuz I actually like her but she does need to stop living, breathing, and dreaming Sasuke 24/7. Anyway, great so far! Thanks for the log chapter :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/22/2015
Great so far! Hilarious, cute, and engaging. Gonna hurry and go read the next chapter now! :)
1,112 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »