Reviews for Agent DuckButt
Yuuki-Crosszeria chapter 17 . 4/27
The Green llama the GREEN LLAMA
Yuuki-Crosszeria chapter 16 . 4/27
OMG! LMFAO geez that llama thing is so hilarious. I just stopped reading and laughed for about 10 minutes
Kaoru ? Hitachin kaoru you're talking about?
gmbnaru chapter 24 . 3/23
sorry I'm only leaving a review after I've finished, but this story was just too good to stop anywhere! Your o.c's were nicely developed, even if they weren't humongous to plot in all circumstances. The world and the agency you set up for the story was marvelous, and your attention to detail! You even thoroughly described the club that the characters would literally only be in for a moment, before almost dying, again. fight scenes are normally hard to write but you did them amazingly. overall this story was just really good! You managed to make a serious story and environment whilst also making light-hearted jokes and keeping the tension up. I'll definitely be checking out your other stories!
ririmreader chapter 4 . 11/17/2017
is it maybelline? thank god it isn't night that im reading because someone would think im a maniac for laughing so hard
Ryumusu chapter 23 . 8/1/2017
*whistles* Maaan do I love you so much.. I reread this fic after a long while and it still made laugh with its light-hearted humor.. Idk if I've said this before but you should know this.. I LOVE YOUR FICS, YOUR WRITING, YOUR BEING! Thank you God for blessing this soul upon earth because I needed this and you've kinda become my mentor! Ehehe.. :) :3
alishia.1246 chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
omg okay, this is like Idk how many times I've read this beloved piece of art.. but I just had to tell you, at one point I read the whole thing to my mother and I totally forgot, but today my mom asked "Do you still have the story with the green llama? I loved that story you should read it to me." So here I am back again about to reread the whole thing to my mother. I wanted you to know my mother is also in love with this writing of yours.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/4/2017
*when you hate an author but love them at the same time and then hate yourself for being a hypocrite 'cuz you totally would've done the same thing and not felt guilty in the slightest*
Guest chapter 23 . 5/29/2017
Superbly written. I loved this story. I hope there are more out there that you have written. Thank you
Floreal chapter 24 . 3/10/2017
Your fanfic was absolutely AWSOME!
It was so thrilling and interesting. I loved it ~
And it was so hilarious,I just lost it at Sai's comment about neji and lee attracted to each other, I laughed so much w
It was truly an amazing fanfic
emowoods205 chapter 18 . 2/26/2017
God I wish there was an actual smut scene. I mean come on it's just sad that there is no actual lemon scene's. By the way it's also obvious that Sasuke is in love with Naruto by now. Though i dont know if Naruto is in love Sasuke yet to be honest (Now i shall go read a smexy sasunaru one shot to calm myself and then come back and finish this story)
emowoods205 chapter 16 . 2/26/2017
out of everything in this chapter the llama was just XD
emowoods205 chapter 15 . 2/26/2017
omg is my baby Hidan really immortal in this book if so yayyy *jumps around in booty shorts and claps like alois trancy* I can't wait for the next chapter
emowoods205 chapter 14 . 2/26/2017
awwwwe I love KaorKama such a cute little ship there relationship is so cute
emowoods205 chapter 13 . 2/25/2017
tbh I want to see naruto using his seduction skills on Some guy for one of there missions and see a jelly and frustrated sasuke
1,147 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »