Reviews for I Know
ILoveAnnaKendrick77 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Loved it. So cute and kind of fluffy.
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
My gawd, your depictions of Jane and Maura are always so wonderfully spot-on. I always feel like I'm watching an actual episode in my mind when I read one of your fics now :D
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Short and to the point. But nicely done!

"I doubt you sleep with your mother like this." Maura smirked, closing her eye again."Man, really? Okay, what is going on here?"
DarXe chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Much better than the show
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Choosing bed with Jane instead of yoga best decision ever.
muderocksmyworld chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
virtual gummy bears for you! no coffee, that's bad for you!
Madam Mare chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Love love love love love! ) How did I not find this before today? lol Great job!
Miss Nowhere chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Yay !
ebarker chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Virtual gummy bears & coffee coming your way. Great job, I love your portrayal of Maura :)
AlexandriaVE chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I love it, of course! I love the whole scent-thing. It's very...real? I mean, it makes sense. I also love the awkward little admissions of jealousy :)
ZearbearZ chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
oh that was so good and fluffy! loved it
Smayz chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Aww, that was so good. This would have been a much better ending to episode one. The idea of Maura and the doctor just gives me the shivers and not the good ones either. This is a wonderful oneshot and I absolutely adore Maura's bluntness.
I wan2 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
*Looks around discretely, and motions to person to collect undisclosed amount of coffee beans and gummi bears.*

Jane was wearing a tank top and underwear, no shorts or pants. The detective had a sudden moment of mindfulness. "Maura, I'm not wearing any pants."

"I'm aware."

That paragraph was worth its' weight in gold... *Grins*
lockthedoors chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
*gives gummy bears* Aww. I have this little picture in my head of Jane coming home and Maura is in her bed saying "MIIIIIIIIINE"
2FaceMyFate chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I am telepathically sending you coffee and gummy bears. I wonder what they would taste like together. I'll have to try it. Okay. Back on point. :) Again, very cute. I loved when Maura admitted she was territorial. I love when she admits to her basic instincts. :)