Reviews for Marked
Samira Vongola chapter 14 . 8/28
I hope you do not take the upgrade
beri2411 chapter 14 . 8/5
Great i want to read more
Pleas write more
Your really good I love this pleas update faster
Ana chapter 14 . 2/26
This is so awesome pleas mack another!
fjygbehfyrha chapter 14 . 11/23/2014
is that all of this story? if so is there another?
bayls13 chapter 14 . 7/11/2014
Please please PLEASE finish this story! I am completely in love with it and I really want to know how it ends! Do Chloe and Alek officially mate? Does Meredith find out about the Mai? Can Alek PLEASE kick Brian's ass once and for all?! You are a fantastic writer and you have done an amazing job with this story! please finish it! :)
bassoongirl14 chapter 14 . 7/6/2014
I hope you continue this!
Infinities Lover chapter 14 . 6/17/2014
Ohmygod! LOVE THIS! I know it's been a while but PLEASE please! Update!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/10/2014
I know it's been a while but please please please write more!
XxBehindEmeraldEyesxX chapter 14 . 12/5/2013
One of the BEST fan fics I've read in a long time, no lie! XD UPDATE PPLLLEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEEE!
Blackwidow927 chapter 14 . 11/30/2013
mjgirliegurl chapter 13 . 11/2/2013
Please update soon! It's been forever!
Loveyou96 chapter 14 . 9/26/2013
I remember when this story was first posted and really I couldn't get enough of it! And then last week they posted the script of how the show would've ended and it got me back in the 'Nine Lives' mood. So I went back and retread some of my favorites and I was really sad because I realized this story wasn't finished. Are you planning on writing or posting an epilogue for this? Or maybe even a sequel? I really hope you do! And as for the chapter, I love how Meredith approved of Alek. Super sweet!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 14 . 9/17/2013
I'm glad that Valentina talked to Meredith and settled a few things. And I just love when she mentioned that Chloe just brings Alek alive again. That is so sweet!

So glad to see that first official impressions were on the right track. I just love his answers and his honesty was fantastic!

When will the epilogue be posted? I wanna know what will be included in it!

Awesome job!