Reviews for Between Unsure & A Hundred
CoffeeAndHypocrisy chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! You have to continue this story! Please! I'm not kidding when I say this, I'm really not, but this is the best fanfiction I have ever read. And I read A LOT of FanFiction. This story had me crying, crying tears. Please continue this. I beg you. I've never wanted a new chapter for any story as much as I do right now. I don't know what goes on with your life, but if you are available and have the smallest shard of time at all, I pray you write more. Please. Please. PLEASE. Please. Because this is the best damn story I have ever read. Please.
Dancing In Starlight chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
It's 2013! PLEASEEEE UPDATE! :)
Ellietigerwolf chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
Oh no dobt stop thee, that was a beautiful story but its not finished! xx
Your-Protector chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
This story is so well written and beautiful! Please continue, it's too good to give up on :)
Anon chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
PLEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE E UPDATE!
mo chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
This is a really really lovely story, and certainly the best Super8 ff I've read, by far. So well written. I'm sad that you haven't updated in ages, but I still have hope that you'll continue.
A.E. Gailey chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
I love this so much! You did an amazing job. Please continue!
Brianna16 chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
This story is beautiful.
Elle chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
Please please PLEASE continue this have been waiting since this came out! We need Alice and Joe to REUNITE! 3
CleoAlayaJefferson chapter 6 . 2/29/2012
This story is absolutely amazing. It is perfection in the form of writing. The way you write is just completely beautiful, the way the words flow into sentences, filled with such articulate detail that it's mind-blowing. The imagery within each paragraph is stunning. I can practically feel the emotions of each and every character. This story is so powerful. I cannot put into words just how excellent this story is. It's superior to ANYTHING I have EVER read. It's just so compelling. It transports you to where the characters are, it transports you into the story. It's the writin of such a talented writer. And each passage is just beautiful. I just can't explain it, but it's... it's got me speechless. It really awakens emotions and feelings within that I ddn't know writing could with-draw from me. I find myself crying at each chapter. You really describe how they feel so professionally that you can make the reader feel what it is. I KNOW I'm not the only one that cried while reading all 5 chapters and this preview. I couldn't possibly be. This piece is just all-around... amazing. I've never found anything, and I mean anything, so well-written and just purely beautiful. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were a well-known, award-winning, best-selling author. This surpasses any fanfiction on this whole website, and I've seen tons in the many years I've spent on here. And yes, I am aware that was a complete run-on and that there should've been a paragraph break somewhere up there, but quite frankly, I couldn't care less. I just needed to pour my thoughts out.

However, I see that this has not been updated in almost 5 months, and that is very, very depressing. I think you should update it soon. It just draws you in and brings you into the story. Every twist and turn, every heart-tugging sentence, every emotionally-withdrawing moment, every single tear drop streaking a face... it's just... words cannot do this story justice. At all. I can't stress that point enough.

You're such a talented writer with so much potential that I see you're living up to. And I have no idea how any of the other stories under this category- NO OFFENSE TO ANY OTHER AUTHORS WHO MIGHT BE READING THIS- but truthfully, I have no idea how any other stories have ended up with more reviews than this one. This one is BY FAR, THE ABSOLUTE best. And trust me because I am 100% honest when I say that I, Cleo Alaya Jefferson, have read ALL 97 stories under this category.

SO, WHAT I'M SAYING IS:

1) You're amazing

2) If there's such a thing as a perfect piece of writing, this IS it.

AND...

3) You really should update this.

AND YES, 7219 CHARACTERS WAS NECESSARY FOR THIS REVIEW

SINCERELY, WITH EVERY SOLE AND FIBER OF MY BEING HUMANLY POSSIBLE-

Cleo Alaya Jefferson
anon chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
OHMYGOD PLEASE UPDATE ITS SO GOOD ITS KILLING ME
Anya Kubilus chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
This story is SO GOOD. it's one of the best I've ever read and perfect for Super 8! Please update!
DaniSuper8FTW chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
I think you should honestly keep going with this story, it's really amazing and I can't wait to see what happens next :) please keep going, and please please update soon! :D Love it!
earthygirl1234 chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
Ok, to be truthful with you, I'm literally crying right now! :') I can help it! I'm a hopeless romantic! :') And I HAVE to say this, this must be the BEST story EVER written! :') I actually have a runny nose! :') I mean, this HAS to be the best story ever because it's 5:00AM (exact) now! I stayed up reading this! :')
broadwayb chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
I hope you haven't given up on your story! I'm so in love with your writing, and you've really captured the emotion of the characters - you even made me cry! (which is difficult to do). Please - whatever made you stop writing, I hope you can overcome and finish.