Reviews for Making the future history
blisblop chapter 30 . 11/26/2013
i'm glad you had them spend a realistic amount of time getting used to movement, getting in, waiting. then you seemed to speed over things and dropped description which is a shame because you where doing so well. great scene however, you are one of the only persons who has ever written thiscorrectly at all. kudos.
XxZessxX chapter 50 . 7/4/2013
Ok, I'm finally done with this and I must say I really like it :D
The finale was so damn epic. OMG! 'I cried when Severus cried with Harry in his arms :3 That was so intense. And I liked that you let Rita appear and Severus scream at her :D Awesome. Remus killing Nagini was a great idea and then he shred Balltrix that evil bitch. It was wo sad when Tonks died. Remus reaction was so good, I loved how you wrote it.
The idea with the diary was cool. Simple but brilliant for the story. Oh, and thanks that you didn#t killed Fred. I always dry my eyes out when he dies .
The moment Lucius saw the letter I thought it was over but severus so fucking awesome that he really convinced Voldemort that he his still his servant and not in any kind of relationship with Harry. The man is so... awesome :D
All in all the story was really good and I had two wonderful days with this and fun while reading :D
XxZessxX
RozaHelenClary Sardothian chapter 27 . 6/12/2013
Not cum as im pretty sure that is not an actual word, use come instead. But im enjoying your story :)
Guest chapter 29 . 4/29/2013
Harry is too winny and childish...
Guest chapter 27 . 4/28/2013
Well it sounds like s certain writer knows how to give a good blowjob hmm lol
Guest chapter 13 . 4/27/2013
I like them very much. I've read quite a lot of snarry, and though this is not as dark as I like, it is very appealing. You have my attention.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
I like it :-)
Guest chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
If snape is supposed to be a deatheater who killed dumbledore and is still going to volimort for information than why can't he stay at his own house?
Guest chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
It was a little rushed there at the end.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
Ooc for snape
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Severus is much more...aggressive.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I really like this fic! And I am not a member so I can not vote but I like the Third or fourth option, the one when Harry goes back back to Hogwarts as a teacher or when he goes back as an 8th year. :)
Azrael Jinsei chapter 51 . 7/14/2012
This was very good, thank you for writing it, and I will definitely read the sequal.
yaoigirl666 chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
You get get away with just about any thing as longe as you put a warning on it and rate it appropriately.
bunyipbudgie2 chapter 50 . 6/25/2012
Thank you for a well written story which I have enjoyed.

Just a caution though I hope you have it and any other works backed up off FNN as the McCarthite book burners are on the rampage again and yet again weak willed site administrators are bowing to the loud mouthed w**kers and murdering others work

Bunyip