Reviews for CPR
randomosity4arty chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Awwww, so adorable. I was thinking, "nah, he won't be dead. He's freaking Sherlock Holmes. he wouldn't die like that.
BloodLily16 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Yay! Happy ending!
shepweir always chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I think that Molly would have had a heart attack if she had been in the middle of the autopsy when she discovered he was alive. Who knows maybe JM wanted her to feel the extreme guilt of actually being the one to cause his death. It was very well presented and I for one applaud your choice not to have a tragic ending. You can fool me anytime with a shocking live SH. The kiss at the end was truly adorable and exactly what we shippers need to see in Series 3.
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Wow, I've only ever read one or two Sherlock Holmes stories, and even I could tell how authentic this sounds! Yay!
A Pirate By Any Other Name chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
My heart might have stopped beating for a few seconds when I read the line, "Sherlock Holmes was killed last night." I mean, I knew of course that he really couldn't be dead, but that didn't stop my reaction. Oh, and poor Molly. And the end? Completely priceless. I would have fainted too. Very enjoyable one-shot!
somebody chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
i kinda want another chapter. maybe from sherlock's point of veiw. loved it.
S.K. Hallmark chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
My mouth is hanging open in amusement! THIS WAS AMAZING! I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING WHEN I READ THE PART ABOUT HIM SITTING UP! Oh, jeez, that was good.
Laytonloverdg chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Aww, sweet :) I love Sherlolly.
JumperGuy20 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
WTF INDEED! LOVED IT!
spinner12 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
That was good. When he started to walk out though, I was wondering if he was naked. I don't think I've ever seen a dressed corpse in the morgue. Good thing you put some lint on his jacket.
Zacha chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Great!
Heartgrater chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I love this! its good that you saved him, perfect sherlock/molly ;)
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
wonderful! i love it! and i'm also a little curious how everyone will feel when they see sherlock walking around after being dead

lovely story
KittyKatZorse chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This is such an amazing story. I was half way through crying when I realised he could be still alive! Amazing what a turnaround. Despite the story being called CPR you totally had me fooled. Such a cute ending too!
imaginativefig chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Ahaha you totally had me fooled! I was like WTH, how can this be humorous? Love the ending!