Reviews for Legend of Mana: Rise of the Hero
Vegeta the 3rd chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I like what I'm reading here. Well written, creative, explores the unexplained, and quite out of the norm from most stories in this fandom. A shame that this has been dead for about a year. Then again, who am I to talk having not updated my own stuff in so long either.

Still, I hope you would update more sometime.

What I like is how you incorporated the name 'Li'l Cactus' into the usually quiet plant. There's also the mystery of the hero being in a new house, but seems to have no case of amnesia or his old home. There's also the little annoyance with the Sproutling. Heh, they always were confusing little critters.

And meeting Watt early as he explained him being 'bargained' about the house... I wonder what Niccolo's own intentions on the house really were.

Again, great story. Can't wait to read what else is to come (if there is more than just the first two as of this date)

-Vegeta the 3rd
drake202 chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Cool new chapter man and the first and second artifacts were found im looking forward to the next chapter
drake202 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
This is a pretty cool story you got here I love the legend of mana game but i rarely check out its fanfiction because its just about all based on the heroine and elazule and that got old really quick but this is actually about the male hero what a breath of fresh air please I must ask that you continue this story it really looks like a winner