Reviews for Experts At The Fall
4ujdn chapter 1 . 2/20
update!
Bigfan chapter 1 . 1/3
That's it!? Noooo! It's written so well!
hayleybugg chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
please keep writing this story it is amazing
LittleLunasLullaby chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
YAY!
now, where are the following chaps?
i wanna more. MORE!
this is going to be so much fun
Saku.Hana chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
very very very interesting!

are you still going to continue this?

Keep on writing :D :D
SleepwalkerInDreamersClothing chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
HOLY FUCK IM IN LOVE WITH THIS

PLEASE UPDATE! :D
Kuro Garyuu chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
Good to know you are to alive and well! No rush with the next chapter. People's lives take precedence. And I'm sorry your life has been crazy recently. My heart goes out to you. I know I'm just someone who reads fanfiction probably hundreds of miles away, but if you ever need to talk, I'm here :) My friends say I'm a good listener.

Lots of hugs!
thomasinacoverly chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
Hang in there. I appreciate your integrity in not just writing the same story again. They're cool and all... but original is better. Too late at night for me to have an idea now.. but maybe soon. Random aside note, nice Spanish and French. I speak both and am always inclined to include them in my speech, but it's really not that cool to just bust out foreign languages in conversation. Generally seems pretentious. Not that your "numero' or "le" were pretentious! I loved it. It's how I'd talk all the time if it didn't seem quite so lame to others.
huffleslythindor chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
Dayyummmm that was... YES! Don't you worry about taking your time! You are putting in the effort and the readers are simply here to enjoy whatever you feel like sharing, so don't feel pressured to produce something absolutely phenomenal (because let's face it, it's damn near impossible to please everyone). Write what you want to write; write for yourself; and if everyone else likes it, then all the better! Also, I love how everyone has read 'Dalton'... Seriously, CP is incredible! However, I am sorry for whatever happened that caused you to mention it (hopefully not quite up on Adam's scale... at least) and remember, you don't owe us any explainations. As for the hospitals part, that one hits home with me so please know that me thoughts are there with you in whatever you need. Oh, and school... YUCK- that one doesn't need to be discussed further. I really hope you find a new storyline, but, you should know, that I haven't read any other fics with badboy!Kurt so I think you have that to your advantage! I just recently read 'Go You Own Way'- and when I say recently, I mean that I busted through the entire thing yesterday and stayed up unitl 3:30 am in order to finish it... and let me just say that if this story comes anywhere close to that one (or 'Dalton' for that matter), I will be completely satisfied! Because seriously, who here can't resist those badboys? I sure as hell can't...

badboy!Klaine... Hm... I am soooo DOWN for that... *perusing other fics while patiently awaiting the nest chapter* :)
Gunther123 chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
if your trying to avoid cliches, id suggest not doing that thing where blaine shows up on kurts doorstep and kurt finds out about his tragic family issues or anything like that, you know? either wya good luk!
Lamina96 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Loving it so far :D
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
a good one
EMSmith chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
wow. I don't normally find bodily funtions hot but I loved everything about that so much. Who thought spitting could be anything but gross? It was just so badass!

I'd loveee a sequal or even better more chapters. This story would be epic if you continued D
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Badass!Kurt AND Badass!Blaine, together? In one fic? Omg, I cannot. I cannot! Damn Kurt, you go boy. I love that Kurt stands his ground and remains cool as a cucumber. I'm so loving it.
1gleefan chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This is truly awesome. I can't imagine it not going further. Since this one is complete, if you add more I imagine it would be a separate story(?)