Reviews for This Must Be How It Feels To Have A Home
PhantomFan01 chapter 19 . 5/10
Awwww what a lovely fluffy ending :) Carlotta deserved what she got after doing what she did to Erik T_T Sad the story is over though :(
PhantomFan01 chapter 18 . 4/22
Awwwwww sweet fluff :) Can't wait for more :D
awsmpup chapter 16 . 4/9
K, so at first I was thinking maybe it was Christine, but now I believe it's either Caitlyn's father or maybe even Carlotta, mostly due to the fact that the mystery person called Meg 'that Giry girl', when Christine and Meg are friends, so Christine would just call her by her name. It would make sense if it was Carlotta though. She could be afraid of being replaced as Prima Donna like with Christine, and at the same time getting revenge for Piangi's death
Horseland123 chapter 4 . 4/7
Did you make that up?! That sog was magnificent! I could see that on YouTube as a famous song!
ElvisRules41 chapter 17 . 9/6/2014
It's been almost an entire year! PLEASE tell me you at least THOUGHT about updating
Elven Silver Power Ranger chapter 17 . 3/5/2014
heheh i love your story so much! roul is not going to like this, but the stranger in the shadows seems to cruel to be christen i've got my money on her father. please update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/2/2014
Okay. First of all.
What the absolute sfggfghhgd.
A second ago she hates him and now she's "falling for him"?!
shadowkitten11 chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
omg im singing yesterday in my chorus and the phantom of the opera! Y are these old songs so popular these days?!
quinones.sophie chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
AHHHHHHH! A Very Potter Musical song! I love it!
PhantomFan01 chapter 17 . 1/23/2013
Love the song it's so beautiful...her dad was so mean though :( Can't wait for the next chapter :D
PainlessAnguish chapter 17 . 1/23/2013
ahaha oh my XD 'oh yeah...more than words' XD
I love story and i couldnt stop reading! :)
You have to update soon! :) OH BUT CHRISTINE :((
ahahah XD POOR RAOUL :(
I cant wait to know who that mystery person is :))
UPDATEEE! :)) Please? :3
missphantasma chapter 16 . 5/27/2012
Please write a conclusion to Erik and caitlins relationship!
miss phantasma chapter 9 . 5/27/2012
okay I love the way you wrote this storry except there's just 1 thing I have to criticize about it... U put a Beatles song in a story orriganly wrote in the period of the 1800s. It's just kinda out of place if you know what I mean.
PhantomFan01 chapter 16 . 5/20/2012
Awwwwwwww they are so sweet _ Can't wait for the next instalment :)
Andimpink chapter 16 . 5/20/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »