Reviews for Air Conditioning
Aww That Was Cute. The Whole 'Can We Skip That' Thing Was Adorable. XD
ErinJo94 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I loved this so much!
Natsuna-chan chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I really liked this story, especially the fact that you make it so perfect when Dean and Sam interact and how other people see their interactions as 'diffrent' instead of brotherly. I always though about writing a story of Dean and Sam like this (and i started one) but never really got around to actually fnishing it. Thanks to this story i have decided to go ack and re-write it (and this time i plan to finish it!). The smut was good too, especially since they didn't go all the way.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Too hot. Too fucking hot
Up late chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Very well written normally i don't read wincest but you mange to make me root for them and foreget their brothers

blown away

good job
Aeromance chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Ahhh. So good. So, so good.

I liked/loved this so much. I have yet to see this particular spin on the Wincest kids type of story and I fucking love it.

I'm talking about the way you spin a tale of touching and unnecessary closeness that two brothers enjoy where everyone else sees the homoerotic subtext before they even realize it, then the bursting of tension. Loved it.

The sex was good. Vague and delicious but so intense.

I don't know what else to say, really. It was an amazing little one shot that had life and character and an incredible amount of sexiness.

Much fanfic love,

onewhowatches chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Okay, so I loved this. Every bit. But I feel compelled to say something that's probably a bit stupid.

I live in Arizona. And in the summer, lemme tell you, the cold water does run out. You're lucky if you get more than thirty seconds of icy bliss. Which sucks.

BUT I STILL LOVE THIS. I just have sympathy for people in hot weather.
loverboysgirl chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
anteze chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Omg *fans myself*

That was my first Dean/Sam fic and I'm glad it was my first!

Keep it up!
Dr. Yuki chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Yama says...

Why does this story NOT have more reviews! This was so excellent! Well written and, of course, very smexy. You think it'd be easier to find a good Sam/Dean fic around here, but it's surprisingly not. Thank you for writing this!
abc chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
well done
Louder Than Bells chapter 1 . 7/19/2011

I loved it. Good job!
Aishiteru Koinu chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I like how the boys are very close naturally before trying to pursue an intimate and romantic relationship near the end. Most people forget or have made kinship between siblings of the same sex looking like being close to your sibling and coddling them in a sense is somewhat wrong. Really, and depending on how much coddling and keeping things of course appropriate, its not wrong - its just sharing a bond with someone you were raised alongside with.

Other than the kinship that I liked in here, I did indeed like the easy transaction from sibling to lover like status between the Winchester boys. It was shot yet delicious.
Ryu Waru chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Seriously, I am in love with this! I think it was so in character, that it blew me away.

Awesome job with Dean and Sam. And their dad giving them their own separate room? lol And i loved the AC bits, I really did.

5 out of 5, all the way.