Reviews for Aftermath
Damn I love this chapter, I love how you've written Sam being badass and I love how we get to see Optimus too
Damn I love this chapter
Obscured Angel chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
I really enjoyed reading this short series, especially the part when Sam told Optimus to get up and not give up.
Thank you for writing, posting and completing this story, it's appreciated.
Don't forget to mark this story as "completed"
NANotAround chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
Did you change parts of the story? I could have sworn certain parts were written differently, and it's almost like things were either added or taken out. lol am I going nuts and confusing two stories?
CookieGirlLOL chapter 6 . 5/4/2012
Sweet, and if you want to write again... Can you do one about Sam interactions with the other Autobots? Like Arcee, Wheeljack, the twins, Ratchet, and all? This is just an idea. Please write soon. :D
MissMary chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
Nice insights; I enjoyed these.
Youagainstmelover97 chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
Love this scene!

It is a very rare thing to see Optimus get so angry he nearly did put sam in danger (Where he crushed a hellicopter and sam had to step back so he wasnt hit.)

It really showed that he cared more about sam than just a friend, so like in a brotherly way.

Maybe you could do a chapter with the twins.

Because in ROTF it goes...

Sam: its not over.

skidz: I dont know why we even listen to you anymore.

Mudflap: Well he killed megatron didnt he.

Skidz:yh 'coz that worked out well didnt it 'coz he aint dead now is he?

(Its just an idea)

But i really love how for every character you have managed to have the emotions completely diffrent and yet they are all related to each other.

This is a great story!

Keep up the good work. :D
Youagainstmelover97 chapter 6 . 10/28/2011
Heya i love the chapters you write !

I felt that you really got the emotions of the characters in every chapter.

I was thinking for another chapter you could have maybe galloway saying to the autobots and nest that sam be taken into custody for expeimentation like bumble bee was in first movie.

Because if i recall in the second film galloway goes:

"All posibilities are being evaluated" (or something along those lines)

Lennox: like what handing the boy over?

So thats an idea.

But great work with the one-shots!
SJSGirl chapter 6 . 10/28/2011
Gotta say I still never wanna piss Optimus off lol!
SJSGirl chapter 4 . 10/28/2011
Ok NOW I know what Optimus did and all I can say is yipes! Let me hide when he gets that ticked off!
Lina03 chapter 6 . 10/25/2011
these little oneshots were great, I loved them all. Thanks for sharing!
Alathea2 chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
I think a one-shot of Bee w/ Sam after Mission City would be awesome! I hope you'll write it. If you're still looking for ideas... how about when Sam introduces his parents to Bumblebee? Maybe his first day back to school? If you want to bounce ideas, I'd be honored to help in any way I can.

Like I said, I hope you'll keep writing. These have been fun to read!
hummergrey chapter 5 . 10/17/2011
Good ending with Sam trusting and resting against Optimus like he does with Bee. The last Prime and wounded leader needed reassurance and that personal touch. Optimus is the type to carry around guilt and needed to hear someone else say what he knew but couldn't describe.

I like the depth of emotion you put in each chapter without it being sappy or out of character. One of my biggest pet peeves is an established character made into whatever the author wants. You stay on track and thank you for that. Until all are one.
hummergrey chapter 6 . 10/17/2011
Odd request but since you do so well with the emotional family side of things, how about the small bots? Wheelie and Brains? They are heroes that the crashing ships kept Bee alive and turned the tide for the prisoners to escape and return to fighting. And they helped all along when no one thoguht they were important. Kind of like Sam. He may be a messenger but he was key to a lot of it. Even when the humans disregarded him. good story and reviews to come.
Asphen chapter 6 . 10/2/2011
I have loved all your chapters! I would love to see you someday write a fic set after the first movie, with Sam getting to know all the autobots and explaining the arrival of the new ones before the second movie.