Reviews for BONE Human version
jack chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
how about no, the bones are still bones! the way its suppost to be
Akito Sohta chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
FOR THE LOVE OF CUCUMBERS WOULD YOU JUST CONTINUE?
Guest chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
YUO ARE A NERD
SlippyMagnus chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Well, maybe it's not written as well as it could be, but the heart is there!

Your lack of proper use of grammar, such as punctuation (I've got corrected examples below for you to try) gave me a jolt, and I stopped to re-read a portion of the story, as it was hard to follow, or not explained very well. I can see that you really like the characters, and when I could follow what was happening, I chuckled with familiarity, You've got the feeling of the characters (Mostly) down to a science!

EXAMPLES FOR GRAMMAR V

(When a character begins speaking, you need a comma... " And then Foney turned to face a rat-Creature and he spat in it's face most vehemently, 'You've got the wrong guy, monster!'"

(When a character asks a question, it looks like this, "So why should I care?")

(And when it's a shouted statement, "Give that back!")

Private message me if you need more help! /
Colonial marine chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
I like it! But please don't put the same chapter twice.
finnick mellark chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
pleeeeeeeaaaassseeeeeeeeee continue this, I would die of happiness if you did.
Gust chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
PLEASE WRITE MORE!
numbereight chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Ha ha Phoney's spider man undies...
geminiemeraldtiger chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
Hey i like it! are you going to continue? I'd be thrilled if you are! It's a great story!XD
geminiemeraldtiger chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
I like it! XD
ROCuevas chapter 4 . 10/29/2011
Bone is a funny story. Hope to see more in the future.
crazyone256 chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
HE IS SUCH A IDIOT! Phoney Boney will never learn. And yes i put the 'y' on pursues. PHONEY BONEY! That should be his last name boney because it rhymes with phoney boney phoney, phoney boney. That is so fun to say. _ Please hurry and wright more.
crazyone256 chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
One-Phoney Bone is a ideit.

Two-Fone Bone came from the Vally? That is so cool.I wonder when his full magic will appear.

Three-Phoney should really learn how to keep his mouth shut because as we all know he will get pumped and get close to death.

Four-Great story.

Five-I like pie.

Erik-WHAT DOES PIE HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?

Co-IDK! XD

Erik-(X)_X

Co-Did he die? *Get close to him*

Erik-...BAH!

Co-AH!

Erik-HAHA!

Co-NO FUN! DX
crazyone256 chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
Poor Fone bone. Having to deal with all those girl's and losing his mom and dad. :( I wish Fone bone luck with the girl's. He will be chased like no tomorrow. XD Keep it up. _
crazyone256 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I like the part where phoney boney got strangled. I ALWAYS LOVE THAT PART! FONE BONE KNOWS MAGIC? COOL!