Reviews for Birthday Madness
Animals9990 chapter 11 . 5/29/2013
Loved it. I love Dick and Babs together and Wally and Artemis together and Miss Martian and Superboy have succeeded in your story once again. I love all of your stories that I've read, which is practically all of your stories. I absolutely love Young Justice. I've read the first two volumes of the comics, because I own them. I wish that they didn't kill a certain character in the last episode. Also wish that they didn't end it. I wish that Superboy and Miss Martian didn't break up in the second season. Well, sorry about my praise and rant. You are the best. I hoe you write more Dick and Babs stories because they rock!
Jimmybob2012 chapter 11 . 12/15/2012
I curse the day you were born for making this story end!
Unknown chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
After vigilante in the mist I'm worried about truth of dare
William Ice chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Hahaha I like this story so far, the Arkham inmates' song was funny :P Can't wait to finish reading!
XxBatgirl-RobinxX chapter 11 . 3/2/2012
:D another story! I like this one too. Now hurry and update vigilante in the mist Linda. That was a Bat order
Naty X-X chapter 11 . 12/17/2011
So... How they are going to explain to Babs' father about her injuries?

Bedisides that, your fic was a very...uh...funny way to pass my free time.

See you
TheNextBatgirl chapter 11 . 8/16/2011
I LOOVVEEDD this story so much!:DD

Why does it have to end? *Starts crying*

Can't wait for your next story!(;
TheNextBatgirl chapter 10 . 8/15/2011
Sooo good!:DD

Batgirl is FINALLY reunited with the team and Batman!(:

Pleeeaassseee update soon!(:
TheNextBatgirl chapter 9 . 8/11/2011
Wow! This chapter was soooo good!:DD UPDATE SOON!

...

Please?(:

Oh and thanks for "advertising" my story!(:
Mrs. Jessica Grayson chapter 8 . 8/8/2011
YAY! Great chapter! so obviously more ;)
TheNextBatgirl chapter 8 . 8/8/2011
This was really good! Thanks again for another AMAZING chapter!(:

I'll update my story today!(;
Cat chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
LOVE IT!
TheNextBatgirl chapter 7 . 8/3/2011
This was sooo good!(:

Keep writing(;

Tori(:
TheNextBatgirl chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
HOLY CRAP THIS CHAPTER WAS SOOO GOOD! I CCCRRRAAAVVVEEE FOR CHAPTER SEVEN! LIKE... MORE THAN I CRAVE FOR PANDA EXPRESS EVERYDAY!OO: YOU NNNEEEEEEDDD TO UPDATE THIS ASAP OR I'M GONNA DDIDIIIEEEEE! I'M BEGGING YOU!DD;

Thanks for yet another AWESOME chapter!:DD

Tori(:
Mrs. Jessica Grayson chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
another amazing chapter :) I actually would have reviewed sooner, when I read last night...but I got kicked off xD So GOOD JOB! and update soon!