Reviews for Fight for the Lost
jennifersbody3 chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
It's a great story i like it :)
writeorflight chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
Great job so far! Looking forward to your next update! One question though. What color are Zombie Unicorn Zebras?
Chrissiemusa chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
Just watched Sucker Punch yesterday and the movie was EPIC! Rocket is my favourite character and you write her and Baby Doll so well. I love this story and just spent like half an hour reading these first three chapters. Really hope that you update soon its just brilliant :)

Chrissiemusa
ADagAvenger chapter 3 . 8/12/2011
Ooh... Can't wait for the next update. I've always thought that Rocket and Baby Doll would make such a cute pair. It's so lovely that they're together, even in Rocket's death.
SweetRocket chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
Fu3king cute as hell that shower scene is. Need more RocketDoll 't wait for Sweet Pea next chaps,my SweetRocket trumps all r/ship(hint*lots of them please*). Shoot that block of yours yeah,'fight for the lost' ideas X)
DefyTheRules chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
This was such a cool updte! Drew me into the story even more. Can't wait for the introduction of a free Sweet Pea.
LittleRachelBerry chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
"She looked at Blue like a grizzly bear would look at a coyote trying to hurt her cubs." HELL YES. This is why I love Gorski.

I'm not a huge fan of femslash, but since this is kind of all we can get from this fandom because of obvious, slightly canon reasons, I can deal lol. (And of course, Brittana on Glee)

I started a Sucker Punch RP over on the forum. Rocket's still available, if you're interested. :)
RED TIGER SKUNK chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
WOO! i luvd it! baby relisin her feelings - it was so sweet i cant wait for u 2 updtae again! - i tottally support this story! 3
Ms. Tenacious chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
That zombie unicorn zebra can now thank me for its wings.

I'm really liking this story and I can't wait to see where it goes from here. Update soon!
SweetRocket chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
Finally I came across SP fic that worth reading. I love how you wrote an alternate story with them while still intact, true to their transaction between the dream sequence was also smoothly written that I can't get enough continue this fic yah, your imagination is awesome, especially the Rocket feathery wings,damn that's forward for more Rocket,Sweet Pea and Baby action/drama on next chaps.
RED TIGER SKUNK chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
O-O holy shit! wat did she do 2 him? tho he deserves it :}

Yay rocket/babydoll w best Sucker Punch cupl and fic :D great job hope u can update soon! C:
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
I loved this chapter so much. I'm going to have to read it again later to fully understand why I loved it so much because right now I have no idea but I really loved it... That was a great chapter, please keep going. I'll come back another time and try to be more specific then because I don't have time to sift through my thoughts right now, just had to tell you how much I enjoyed it. Thank you so much
RED TIGER SKUNK chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
i luv these 2 2gethr - i was sad wen rocket was killed... o-o i like this its sweet, hope ya update soon!
DefyTheRules chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Thi is so cool! I hope you update soon! I have so many questions so I hope you update often.