Reviews for Dead Garden
Vortexswirl chapter 1 . 12/8
I am so sorry this fic's dead. Never wanted to continue something more. Kudos , Aaron
orlha chapter 8 . 4/15
This was really well written. I enjoyed reading it a lot. The only thing that baffles me is that, isn't Sakura canonically supposed to be book smart? I'm assuming that the bad chakra control has to do with the Kyuubi. But it seems strange that she's not even academically strong - and if it's a part of her strategy of not being noticed, it seems bizarre that she's dead last. I would have assumed that doing an avg would have gotten less attention as opposed to being dead last.
Reymen chapter 7 . 4/10
I like how you made Hidan have an arguable weaker skillset consider he have had ~3 year less to train. Far to often the author simply give everyone the same skills as in the manga.
NatNicole chapter 1 . 4/1
It's only the 1st Chapter, yet I'm already LOVING this! *glomps Sakura*
LePengwen chapter 8 . 1/15
Oh my gosh this story is frickin amazing! Sakura being the nine tails its like a perfect written way if she was the nine tails! I hope to see more!
lilacwrath chapter 7 . 1/1
I've re-read it many times now and every time I still can't help but cry a little when I see just how badly Sakura is treated. Kushina's story is so tragic...
All in all, I truly admire your writing style and you've obviously got a well-developed plot. I don't mean to pressure you or anything, but I really think that you should continue this story. Believe me, this story is gonna go far. Amazing job!
fanfictionaddicthelpline chapter 5 . 12/22/2016
Sorry, I have read a fanfic where Sakura's dad meets Zabuza! Can't remember the name, but I remember he came back barely alive and caused quite a bit of angst
Evani chapter 8 . 11/30/2016
This is absolutely brilliant and I so hpe you have plans to continue this story. Thank you for writing it.
Oliver W.K. Twist chapter 8 . 10/31/2016
"Somewhat delayed," I read, almost five years later...
lilacwrath chapter 8 . 10/19/2016
This is so heartbreaking beautiful and I shamelessly shed some sincere tears when Kushina realizes the full extent of Sakura's mistreatment and also when Takeru came back and reconciled with Sakura. This story is honestly very amazing and very well developed and i am very excited to continue reading on. Thanks for writing this beautiful masterpiece and keep up the great work!
Shrilaraune chapter 8 . 7/5/2016
Has this story been abandoned?
miette chapter 7 . 6/26/2016
Don't start something you can't finish. Please update fast. Its not fair. You leave us readers out of the loop when you don't update. Now your story looks like too incomplete to be read by us readers. The more you update the more reviews you'll get. Its not the other way round
Espied7 chapter 8 . 6/13/2016
Loved this story! I'm sad that it looks abandoned - any hope you'll continue it? Either way, thanks for writing!
Inconclusive chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
I don't usually tend to review the very first chapter, but this was brilliant. Neat, concise and clever in the way you constructed it. Really lovely.
wtf spica75 chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
Drop the story if u want. No ones begging u to read it. Next time when ur reviewing, use ur brain not ur ass.