Reviews for Dead Garden
flairina chapter 8 . 4/14
I am so, so incredibly disappointed that this did not continue. I read the entire thing in one go and was enthralled the entire time. I literally cried out in shock when Hidan showed up, and the way you've handled the changed dynamics between the team members is masterful. The plotlines were interesting, the changed Wave mission especially, and I was almost brought to tears when Sakura gave up against Kakashi. There are so many moments worth mentioning in this that it is standing head and shoulders above a majority of the Naruto fics that I've read at current; I don't even know how to praise this highly enough.

This has been a roller coaster of a ride for the last few hours, and I will wait for years on end in hopes that this will eventually be picked back up. Please, continue this, at least some day.
X Rookie Writer X chapter 8 . 2/28
A true wonder of a fanfiction. Hopefully you will update soon. If you are in need of any assistance: PM me.

X RW X
TranquilSapphire chapter 8 . 2/19
Oh man, it was just getting interesting! do update!
Lord Jaric chapter 8 . 2/18
Please, please, PLEASE come back. This story is to good to be abandoned.
sarista wow chapter 4 . 1/12
I just want to say i adore this series, your characters are fantastic and compelling, the differences from canon cool and unique and Sakura is fascinating, and sad, to read. I'm guessing Kushina still being around is maybe why Kakashi is a but more... focused? when it comes to his students? I love the different challenges and feeling Sakura is facing in comparison to Naruto.

The only issue I can think of, for me, is Ino being a bully, which seems odd given her canon friendship with Sakura.
deedee2034 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Please come back! This is an awesome story with so many twist and turns from the original storyline that I just have to know how you're going to put it together in this story! Points for originality is off the charts in this one and I really really HOPE you consider picking up the story again!
RiverSong DreamShadow chapter 8 . 10/27/2013
Wow- I have very much enjoyed what you've posted so far, and I eagerly await the next chapter! I know it's been a while since you updated (almost a year, now), but I sincerely hope you have not given up on such an amazing, original, creative story. I especially love the interactions between the three genin of Team 7, and how you interweave other viewpoints into the storyline. I am curious about how the Chuunin exam arc is going to go, and if Sasuke will be as big a target for Orochimaru as he was in canon...? And will Naruto and Sasuke find out about the Kyuubi in Sakura? Their reactions would be interesting, for sure... especially Naruto's. Don't think I didn't see that little line a few chapters back, about how Naruto would feel if he found out his father's killer was another leaf ninja... very clever! A bit of foreshadowing, there? Anyway. I hope to see another chapter soon!
The Imperfect Me chapter 8 . 10/20/2013
Really hope you continue! Not a lot of fanfiction out there where some roles are reversed such as Naruto's and Sakura's, and even if there are, yours is well written and has depth :)
The Imperfect Me chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
That last paragraph makes me feel so bittersweet for some reason. Which is good. Anything that makes me feel is good :)
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 8 . 9/21/2013
This story is amazing. I really hope you continue with it. I eagerly look forward to reading more.
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
Ooh a cliffhanger! It'll be interesting to see the kyuubi for the first time in this story. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
The fight scenes were great! I can't wait to see what happens next.
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
I like how you are showing what happens to the team Sakura's dad I'd on. I can't wait to read more!
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
I'm glad team 7 is bonding more. I'm also happy that you're not rushing it and make it seem natural.
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
Wow it's only three chapters in and I'm already hooked. Great job!