Reviews for Tyler Donna Jones
alaine.105 chapter 11 . 10/22/2011
Yay! That was great; exciting! I thought it had needed a little more. That was the perfect ending to an exciting story. Since it was so good, I'm gonna give you a little beef: One tiny glitch or hitch happened in the line of this last chapter when you were talking about the connection between the Doctor's hologram message and Rose's message - it wasn't quite as clear as I think you could make it be. You're a super writer, and you know what you're talking about. To make it more clear, you could recount all the last goodbyes the Doctor and Rose have ever said, and make him pause at this one to make the connection. You could make this part even more scrumptious and aggravating by describing the way he takes a break from monitoring the TARDIS to sit and bemoan his multiple and never-ending losses of Rose while you're making your point. All-in-all, a very amazingly yummy piece of Doctor-pie to eat, and I hope to read a sequel as soon as you can think of one. (A great idea I just had but wouldn't want to write myself would be to have Tyler Donna Jones and Jenny meet.) Thank you for sharing your amazingly talented and inventive writing. :)
alaine.105 chapter 10 . 8/19/2011
Great ending. Completely astonished. And, good to know Rose is getting the hang of using the time Vortex. ;) Haha. Is it gonna be Wilf again - you know, who changes the Doctor? That would be interesting. Is the DoctorDonna gonna come back? That would be cool. I think all the time that they should do that for real. Have fun with your sequel and check thoroughly for typos and grammatical errors. Good luck! :)
alaine.105 chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
Oh yeah, oh yeah! I'm singing out loud and my family's looking at me like I'm crazy, but I don't care cuz Tyler saved herself! Oh yeah! A-a-awesome! Whoo! What ties it all up at the end? Where does Tyler go? Is she the new companion? Does she get integrated in an alien society? Can't wait! :D
alaine.105 chapter 8 . 7/28/2011
Awesome! Amazing! Keep on keepin' on! Love it!
MaryMatthesen chapter 8 . 7/27/2011
Blown away! Read all 8 chapters at one go, and loved it! Can't wait for more!
alaine.105 chapter 7 . 7/21/2011
Nooo! What happens? Does Tyler actually die? What happens to Rose? Does Rory return from the dead? How do they stop the Daleks? TELL ME! ...Please?
InternMaureenFromNightVale chapter 6 . 7/15/2011
Oooh! So exciting! I simply can't wait for more!. !

['''] Fez!

(::) Here's a cookie!

Update soon!
ChickWithThePurpleGuitar chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
SWEETNESS! OMG THIS IS SO EPIC! TYLER DONNA JONES GENIUS! AND NOW ROSE AND TENNANT (IT IS TENNANT, RIGHT?) JUST TOLD HER SHE'S GONNA DIE! THIS IS AWESOME! PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE SOON! LOVE THIS STORY!
InternMaureenFromNightVale chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
This is brilliant! I love it! Please update soon, I can't wait to find out what happens!
CeffylDrwg chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
Very interested in this story. :) I like your writing style and idea.
lozzie15 chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
Hey :) I love your story lol Tyler Donna jones that can't be a coincidence lol please carry on :)