Reviews for False Starts Buffy the Vampire Slayer
troyguffey chapter 5 . 1/18/2012
The Buffy/Sakura swap thing is one of the best written beginnings of a story that NEEDS to be written that I've ever seen!

8/10 (-2 for being only 1 chapter.)

Hopefully Sakura can get that Ninja Turtle summoning contract. :-D

And having Buffy have Sakura's jutsus and regular chats would be a nifty optional addition. But the "Naruto" side still needs writing.
Wonderbee31 chapter 8 . 11/9/2011
Wow, this is looking to be a lot of crazed moments here, can just imagine what might happen when Glory pops in, and if she'd end up leading a rival gang to take out Dawn's own member, maybe a version of the Valentine's day shootings?
TharzZzDunN chapter 8 . 11/9/2011
It made me laugh, what more do I need?
Selias chapter 7 . 10/22/2011
Man, I LOVE the idea of Harry as Rupert Giles. That's fantastic.
Firehedgehog chapter 7 . 10/9/2011
nice twist there dire
Blue Zephyr Dragon chapter 7 . 10/6/2011
Wow! That is a really unique way to write a Crossover with Harry Potter. I have never read a story with Giles as Potter. That was Bloody Brillant :D I highly hope that this is one of the stories that will be expanded. Loved It.
Wonderbee31 chapter 7 . 10/6/2011
Oh, now that is different indeed, and would love to see more of this someday, just to see who else might be sent, if Harry and his daughter might be able to reconnect, and what else will happen in his life, given that he's lost Ginny from before, as well as losing Janna and now Joyce. Awesomeness!
CelticReaper chapter 7 . 10/6/2011
nice

keep up the good work
Annara Ren chapter 7 . 10/6/2011
WoW. This works quite well as a standalone.

Not that I would mind seeing more of this.

Though.. if Giles is Harry, wouldn't he have been able to do more to help around?

Thank you for writing and sharing!
HighValour chapter 7 . 10/6/2011
I'd love to see more of this timeline.

Quick question, when that the events of the books take place? What year did Harry enter Hogwarts?
MartinDeShade chapter 7 . 10/6/2011
That is an interesting story idea. However I think Harry is underestimating the versatility of the wanded magic. Yes Willow could probably take on a whole room of wizards by herself, but I bet she would have a hard time tranfiguring or enchanting anything. So as a larger story it will likely start falling apart.
HighValour chapter 6 . 9/10/2011
very promising, however you got Faith's age wrong, she's about a month older than Buffy, so in Buffy season Six she'd be about 21 when this fic takes place.
DragonGolem chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
What an idea...an actual, original, idea...definitely awesome
Wonderbee31 chapter 6 . 9/6/2011
Dang, Faith, Erik and the SG team running around, why do I see some planets fracturing from the stress they get put upon LOL.
Bobboky chapter 6 . 9/5/2011