Reviews for False Starts Buffy the Vampire Slayer
HighValour chapter 7 . 10/6/2011
I'd love to see more of this timeline.

Quick question, when that the events of the books take place? What year did Harry enter Hogwarts?
MartinDeShade chapter 7 . 10/6/2011
That is an interesting story idea. However I think Harry is underestimating the versatility of the wanded magic. Yes Willow could probably take on a whole room of wizards by herself, but I bet she would have a hard time tranfiguring or enchanting anything. So as a larger story it will likely start falling apart.
HighValour chapter 6 . 9/10/2011
very promising, however you got Faith's age wrong, she's about a month older than Buffy, so in Buffy season Six she'd be about 21 when this fic takes place.
DragonGolem chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
What an idea...an actual, original, idea...definitely awesome
Wonderbee31 chapter 6 . 9/6/2011
Dang, Faith, Erik and the SG team running around, why do I see some planets fracturing from the stress they get put upon LOL.
Bobboky chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
sweet
Stoned Koala chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
Certainly an alternative universe if the Daredevil movie didn't suck.

That particular combo you've chosen as a team gives me the serious willies. Please say this is going to be expanded.
Firehedgehog chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
great one here dire, if teh scoobies appear make sure ists not a xander bashing one. happens to often in buffy fics
solitare chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
Imagine when Tsunade trains Sakura. Slayer strength Tsunade strength Knocking out the Kyuubi with 1 punch.

To make it even more ridiculous let Sakura learn the Breaking Point technique from Ranma. Sakura would then be classified as a natural disaster. Dedara would be so "proud" that he would jizz in his pants.
CelticReaper chapter 5 . 8/23/2011
lol i like this, good job

but i wonder what her slayer half would say/do when if Naruto went Kyuubi mod or Saukes sharingan activated

keep on rocking
Firehedgehog chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
totally amusing one here dire, actually.. i think i might ahve read it on Twisting the hellmouth once
yellulhchicken chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
I really disliked Sakura both pregaiden and gaiden versions. sure in gaiden she got a powerup but her character still sucked. Your Sakura is very very intersting. I do hope you get to continue this.
Wonderbee31 chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
This was a fun read, and for me, the character of Sakura is one of those people that can drive you to drink, heck, even in 2 when she grows a spine, then it sort of gets swept away not long afterwards to the point that you want to yell at the book. Was fun to think of her just being completely BA here, that and making Zabuza cry, and wouldn't it be something to see Sasuke get jealous of her to the point that it's her facing him at the Valley of the End so that he can gain moar! power?
Scurryfunger chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
Awesomeness! I expected you to stick with Buffy, and how she perhaps developed the ability to manipulate chakra, or... well, at that time I suppose that's pretty much all Sakura would have to contribute, except perhaps the ability to speak Japanese and pink highlights... so I was delighted when you instead went the other way and explored the effects on Sakura's abilities and viewpoint.

Kakashi's reaction was also really well handled. Suspicious, and cautiously probing. For that matter, all the interactions were very believable, the hokage's decision, Kurenai's intervention, Anko's smug attitude. Spot on!

I think my favorite part was where Sakura caught Zabuza's sword out of thin air and was able to fight with it thanks to the muscle memory of slayers past. The bit where she tried chopping firewood with it was pretty darn awesome too.

An amazingly fun read overall! It's too bad that you don't know where you'd want to take it plot wise, but I can sympathize with just wanting to get an idea out of your head. I have a lot of barely begun crossovers that I just had to write down, but had no idea where to take them.
yellulhchicken chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
to quote a certain comic book "I am Uatu. Men call me the Watcher...so do the women in my neighborhood."
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »