Reviews for The Black Getaway
Tara Maria chapter 18 . 7/28/2011
Poor Leah I hard to lose a great grandma. It looks like both Jake and Leah have hurt feeling. Wonder how there gonna do being far from each other. Great update.
hgmsnoopy chapter 18 . 7/28/2011
Oh, I love this story, but Jacob doesn't sound too happy at the moment...
sthrnpanther06 chapter 18 . 7/28/2011
You wrote the final chapters...tear...that means its almost over.

So, now that they're separated I'm guessing it probably will all wrap up with some action in NC (embry?) and action in Miami (mystery gang member - jasper? or Aro?) hmmm...you have my mind spinning with possbilities. I'll be sad when it ends, but I look forward to the next story you're starting!
brankel1 chapter 18 . 7/28/2011
Fantastic that she lost her great greandmother.
connect2tjb chapter 18 . 7/28/2011
So sad it's ending soon.
ASH186 chapter 18 . 7/28/2011
What did Leah expect? She didnt give him a proper goodbye, she didnt want him to come with her and she didnt even tell her family about him.
Kei Jones chapter 18 . 7/28/2011
Uh oh. Jacob's upset but they both have a right to be. Jacob is keeping his secrets and Leah hers. But I hurt for both of them and she's staying? Did she at least invite Jacob down or did he hang up before she could? And how could he let her leave without exchanging cell phone numbers? Leah really need to address this cold side of Jacob. I don't like it and neither does she. Hmph.

But love the emotional turmoil in the chapter even if it was slight and subtle
Callogy2324 chapter 18 . 7/28/2011
No the ending?

As long as I get all the answers I need I'm fine with that. But Leah why did you leave Jake behind? Go get him back!
MissRuthless chapter 18 . 7/28/2011
Great chapter. I honestly thought Jacob would have insisted that he go with her back to Florida. I'm surprised he left her side. I wonder why Jacob hung up the phone like that, and didn't say I love you Or I miss you? I wonder if the news Leah gave Jacob was a lot for him to handle, and he went into FBI mode? I sure he searching for answers. I'm sad this story is coming to an end. So a new story huh? I hope it's another awesome blackwater story! Can't wait for the next chapter of this awesome story.
GothChiq80 chapter 18 . 7/28/2011
Leah was wrong for not asking Jacob to come to Florida with her. They just got married too. Can't wait to read what happens next. I love this story.
MissRuthless chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
I love this story, but I'm not sure how Leah so going to handle the truth about Jacob, you are right he is slipping up. She is his wife, and I understand he wants to protect her, but he really needs to tell her the truth asap. He is so far in this lie, and with her, that it could end the two of them if he does not come clean with Leah, and tell him what he truley does. Cant wait for the next chapter. I wonder why Seth has not td leah the truth about what he really does? Hmmm? :)
Kei Jones chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
Ah! I'm glad that Leah and Jake had a beautiful wedding. Ha! And Terry go to run wig he other dogs and learned him some manners. Yes a dog wanting to go outside is what I call manners. Lol. And dang I won't complain about how long menses last anymore. She's got me beat by two. But they will be having kids soon if they keep this up. Lol. Hooray for Blackwater babies.

Oh and obviously Embry is playing us because he said I was his one and only. BUT I am willing to share with a WILF girl. Why? Because caring is sharing! _ And I care for you.

And I hope Jacob will fess up to Leah before it's too late. He's slipped up once already and Leah is going to start asking more and more questions.
XxLinaxXinsanereaderxX chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
Loved it mamas now update LC ROOM :)
AdamnTwilighters chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
So I just found this and shall I applaud you for writing a wonderful story can't wait until you finish
Callogy2324 chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
OMG I loved this chapter and this story the way you write is always so different in every story
247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »