Reviews for The Best I've Ever Had
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Is it bad that I find this adorable? Like, Johan in dream being happy that Tenma is smiling. Even though this entire fic is about his death wish I still have to find that cute.
jefferyB chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Wow! What a lovely look into such a great character! At first I thought this was an expansion of the finale somehow... but I was pleased at the ending and re-read to better understand. I like that you gave Johan a dream/goal death, that he actually wants something for himself. But hell! In a way what he wants isn't really for himself, it was more like seeing a plot through to its end. Breaking Tenma to be just as flawed. Ahh, this was really enjoyable, I could hear their voices perfectly, you really captured what we can only guess is Johan's thoughts. Ahhh! I'm still geeking out, this was really stupendous! I'd encourage more!
HailFirePeaks chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Perfectly creepy. Nice work.
Green Sprout chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I was like is there any fanfiction of this series since it hasn't been updated in forever?

I thought nobody watched it or read it anymore and bam I find a new story!

You actually had the idea down pat. I wanted to find out more about the whole 'two personality,' issue though. They kinda branched it out in the manga, but since I haven't read another monster I dunno yet . I only read the original! ARG.

But I always though it was interesting how he kept that other side of himself locked away in a mask.

I also find it ironic that he didn't get his wish at the end!

Still this was a good read! I always love some good Monster fanfiction.