Reviews for Fill A Void, Color Me In
Klainebow chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
This is sooooo breathtaking and beautiful that I wann to cry!

I've read your fanfic twice now and I feel like I could just read it over and over again.
mulder1921 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
God, that was beautiful. Loved the last line.
perchance to wake chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
That was just so beautiful *_* And it really fit with what we know of Blaine, actually. And the differences between his original confession to Kurt and his "I love you". Incredibly written and fabulous.

~K
LuciaJoy chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Wow. I really liked how you structured the building blocks of Blaine's actions and motives and struggles. You have an inspiring and relatable writing style. You fantastically breathed life into Blaine's unspoken past. I can honestly say this was one of the best Blaine-centric stories I have had the pleasure of reading.
bjaarcy chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Aw man, I love it when people play around with Blaine's character/pass and end it with Klaine.

And YOU did a job VERY well done! :D Honestly, your beginning with Blaine trying (and failing) to write down what he wanted to be when he grew up and instead wrote lyrics that were just close enough? And then when you mentioned how even 10 years later he still did the same thing? Unbelievably well written. I can seriously imagine Blaine being like that, because he can't just help but fumble around with words and feelings. And your explanation for why he enjoyed kissing Rachel is probably my new headcanon now. I can understand why Blaine would think he's better off bi because of how he's struggled with his sexuality throughout his life.

AND THEN KURT COMES AND CHANGES HIM FOR THE BETTER AND IT'S ALL JUST SO BEAUTIFUL :''''D

-xoxo

PS Seriously though, this was ABSOLUTELY well done. I say "I loved this fic!" a lot, but I really do mean it for this fic :D So yeah, I LOVED IT!
Verdandil chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
A nicely written interpretation of canon scenes with an original spin and believable characterization.
WishesintheNightSky chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Whoa...

You quite literally have changed my entire point of view of Blaine with this one little story. I used to think he was a total asshole to Kurt, (flirting with Kurt all the time basically, then singing to Jeremiah, then saying he didn't want to mess up their -his and Kurt's- relationship...when later he'd kiss Rachel Berry and compare Kurt to Karofsky...-.- Then not really accepting Kurt for who he is with his reaction to Kurt's kilt in 'Prom Queen'...) but by writing this, you've kind of opened my eyes to all the possibilities as to why he acted that way in those situations.

I mean, yeah, most of it was definitely still more than partially his fault, but this makes it a bit easier to understand his point of view. Especially with the explanation for the WIGYA song choice, and why he deluded himself into thinking that maybe he was bisexual after kissing Rachel, and why he got so angry with Kurt in the coffee shop...

So, thanks. (: You've got me shipping Klaine a little more now.

~WitNS, aka, Cheri Mae.