Reviews for A Beautiful Mistake

And finally. Our boys are together at last. *happy dancing*
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 40 . 12/26/2011
It's over? Only the epilogue? NO! *Crys*
magicalcorridors chapter 40 . 12/26/2011
What, that is all? That's the ending? ;A; oh no please don't end it so soon! This story is one of my biggest obsession now, whatever will i do without you! D': please, please tell me there's going to be a sequel of their lives after they got together or a peek at the now/future happy family of three (papa!Blaine will KILL me ajhdudgfhhdj! 33) or their marriage or something, and also what Santana and Brittany became in the end or how they went after Santana made Brittany believe again (I adore your side stories and flashbacks. Not many writers can pull off two relationships at a time in one story and also have the readers caring for both of their progresses, even pinning for more stories and background for the background couple, but you dear did it. 33) i love this story too much to let it go ;_;

Argh i'm so sorry for my whining, but just, thank you for this whole lovely story even as it is coming to an end. In my desperate plead, if I had sounded like I had any disagreements with the ending at all, I'm so sorry because there are none :') The last two chapters were like water to a man left in desert, silly Blaine finally realised AND THEY KISSED. FINALLY. MADE OUT. ACKNOWLEDGE THEIR MUTUAL ATTRACTION. UGH MY HEART CAN'T. Lovely, sweet, and oh my god you have no idea how long awaited (okay maybe you do). From start to end, you crafted this story with all kinds of perfect :'))) I love you and I love this story, so much.
magicalcorridors chapter 40 . 12/26/2011

The Devil In Me chapter 40 . 12/26/2011
noo! don't let it be over! please!
Heather chapter 40 . 12/26/2011
Okay I really loved this chapter! Kurt's reaction to the kissing was very believable, and the voicemail made me laugh a lot. Blaine was adorable and perfect and I'm glad they finally discussed everything! I adore how he calls him giliw. Also, Mary's reaction was awesome and Kurt was so cute and anxious waiting for her!

I am curious how Brittany and Santana would react to Blaine - is he living with Kurt now? How does Brittany feel about another man in her daughter's life? Ooh and I can't wait for Blaine to tell George that he's dating Kurt! I bet he will want to come visit again ASAP haha.
tomoyosita chapter 40 . 12/26/2011
omg, so many updates! hahaha

i LOVE it, pleaase give us more than just the epilogue!
defyentropy chapter 40 . 12/26/2011
I so badly don't want this to end. I'm just in love with these three.
nothereanymoresorrybye chapter 40 . 12/26/2011
PLEASE tell me you're thinking about writing a sequel. I'm obsessed with this story and the scenario the characters are in!
perchance to wake chapter 40 . 12/26/2011
That was adorable. And Kurt kept interrupting xD Poor Blaine. So we finally hear the embarrassing drunken phone call. I suppose at least he didn't confess his love :P He just said he wanted to kiss Blaine. Reasonably harmless.

And Mary's back! And very blasé about the whole thing xD Blaine seemed kind of bewildered.

I love this story. Can't wait for the epilogue!

~K
Love is Undefined chapter 40 . 12/26/2011
asdsdjk awwwww. But I'm so sad that it's practically over :'( This is one of the best/cutest/amazing/go look up more words in a thesaurus fics I've ever read! 3
The Night Owl is Addicted chapter 39 . 12/26/2011
O-oh my god. ;o; Finally. FINALLY!

Can I just say? I am so freaking happy for Kurt right now! ;O; Klaine creys omg omg. And god Blaine, that moment took a long freaking while. THANK YOU FOR GETTING YOUR ACT TOGETHER.

Oh man, I really love AUs like this the best, when it sort of parallels with canon, especially the whole oblivious!Blaine thing-even though it hurts so *so* bad, and I feel for Kurt so *so* much, just. Best kind of fluffy angst drama. I feel fluttery inside now. Awesome chapter! ;o; /will have happy tears now ktnx
yourrecordsallilistento chapter 39 . 12/26/2011
Finally! Yay!
jfioensiof chapter 39 . 12/26/2011
I am internally flailing so hard right now I think I might pull a muscle... FINALLY, sheesh are you the master of suspense. I LOVE IT AHAHAHAHAHHHHH
PencilLootz chapter 39 . 12/26/2011
YEEEESSSSSSSSS! Woohoo! Finally :D I sat there with a ridiculous grin on my face whilst reading this :D

You go!