Reviews for A Beautiful Mistake
frumiousme chapter 40 . 12/26/2011
i've enjoyed this story so very very much. the first part of this chapter was absolutely hilarious! poor kurt! anyway, great work scarlett.
bnfgfmgmgh chapter 40 . 12/26/2011
this story has been so good! I'm going to miss it! can't wait for the epilogue though :)
PencilLootz chapter 40 . 12/26/2011
So. Freaking. Cute!
mylifeaslizz chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
I'm loving this story so far! Just finished chapter 6, and can I just say, I squealed when I read

"To move in?"

"To move in."

Even in AU Blaine still repeats Kurt.

Love it!
Chuckles.is.Me chapter 40 . 12/26/2011
Haha kurt finally knows what giliw means :D

Yay mary's back and Kurt and blaine are together and all is good :D

Keep Are Amazing.
marli-slashs fan chapter 40 . 12/26/2011
WHAT ! jUST ONE CHAPTER LEFT BUT I WILL MISS THEM *sniff*

Great part, enfin threy kissed !
Ittlebitz chapter 40 . 12/26/2011
Yes! Just...YES.

And finally. Our boys are together at last. *happy dancing*
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 40 . 12/26/2011
It's over? Only the epilogue? NO! *Crys*
magicalcorridors chapter 40 . 12/26/2011
What, that is all? That's the ending? ;A; oh no please don't end it so soon! This story is one of my biggest obsession now, whatever will i do without you! D': please, please tell me there's going to be a sequel of their lives after they got together or a peek at the now/future happy family of three (papa!Blaine will KILL me ajhdudgfhhdj! 33) or their marriage or something, and also what Santana and Brittany became in the end or how they went after Santana made Brittany believe again (I adore your side stories and flashbacks. Not many writers can pull off two relationships at a time in one story and also have the readers caring for both of their progresses, even pinning for more stories and background for the background couple, but you dear did it. 33) i love this story too much to let it go ;_;

Argh i'm so sorry for my whining, but just, thank you for this whole lovely story even as it is coming to an end. In my desperate plead, if I had sounded like I had any disagreements with the ending at all, I'm so sorry because there are none :') The last two chapters were like water to a man left in desert, silly Blaine finally realised AND THEY KISSED. FINALLY. MADE OUT. ACKNOWLEDGE THEIR MUTUAL ATTRACTION. UGH MY HEART CAN'T. Lovely, sweet, and oh my god you have no idea how long awaited (okay maybe you do). From start to end, you crafted this story with all kinds of perfect :'))) I love you and I love this story, so much.
magicalcorridors chapter 40 . 12/26/2011

The Devil In Me chapter 40 . 12/26/2011
noo! don't let it be over! please!
Heather chapter 40 . 12/26/2011
Okay I really loved this chapter! Kurt's reaction to the kissing was very believable, and the voicemail made me laugh a lot. Blaine was adorable and perfect and I'm glad they finally discussed everything! I adore how he calls him giliw. Also, Mary's reaction was awesome and Kurt was so cute and anxious waiting for her!

I am curious how Brittany and Santana would react to Blaine - is he living with Kurt now? How does Brittany feel about another man in her daughter's life? Ooh and I can't wait for Blaine to tell George that he's dating Kurt! I bet he will want to come visit again ASAP haha.
tomoyosita chapter 40 . 12/26/2011
omg, so many updates! hahaha

i LOVE it, pleaase give us more than just the epilogue!
defyentropy chapter 40 . 12/26/2011
I so badly don't want this to end. I'm just in love with these three.
nothereanymoresorrybye chapter 40 . 12/26/2011
PLEASE tell me you're thinking about writing a sequel. I'm obsessed with this story and the scenario the characters are in!
708 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »