Reviews for A Beautiful Mistake
edbsmartie chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
My heart literally just skipped a beat. Folkin' Around? One of the first songs Brendon Urie wrote that Panic! put on a real CD? Oh my Rowling, I am dying here! So adorable! Also, lovely song. :)
tumblr mindifimoveincloser chapter 14 . 5/28/2012
"My mom's fault." Blaine laughed. "She likes to make a bunch of traditional Filipino food for my dad. She says it's so his mother's ghost doesn't come kill her in her sleep, but I just think she likes it."

"Grandma's food is even too spicy for me." George added.

- ... As a Filipino who kind of has to eat Filipino food every day, I want to correct this and say that our food isn't actually spicy.
sandymg chapter 41 . 3/27/2012
I plowed through this via a PDF. Very nice. I liked the slow back and forth. It was a soothing style and your consistency with it was well done.

Fascinating what if. Very interesting. I think of it as AU because I can't imagine canon Kurt ever getting in this predicament. But it takes just a little tweak to his character to get what you came up with. And as such, it's a very fun exploration.

Oblivious Blaine is always a fun flavor.

Thanks for the satisfying read.
midlifecrisses chapter 41 . 3/20/2012
So guess how I spent my sick day - reading 41 chapters of Klaine goodness that's how.

BEST DAY EVER! NO REGRETS!
midlifecrisses chapter 39 . 3/20/2012
adfhgtgyattwryhopwrhipawrhgj

fin-a-freakin-ly
midlifecrisses chapter 36 . 3/20/2012
1. Sebastian reference - too much

2. I forgot to mention that I think Kurt drunk dialed Blaine from Puck's wedding.
midlifecrisses chapter 32 . 3/20/2012
friends? Booooooo
midlifecrisses chapter 30 . 3/20/2012
oh the flirting at the pool - someone help me!

the sleepover - how will I make it through?
midlifecrisses chapter 25 . 3/20/2012
"Oil works better, but at least I won't be doing it dry." insert flailing kermit gif here

these 2 boys are gonna be the death of me
midlifecrisses chapter 15 . 3/20/2012
"I'm fucked." Kurt muttered to himself.

Loved this line - at least he is being honest with himself - the pool really was the best idea ever!
midlifecrisses chapter 8 . 3/20/2012
oooh i'm getting heart flutters too. I love how you keep weaving the flashbacks in.
midlifecrisses chapter 5 . 3/20/2012
so I saw a post on tumblr for your most recent work and it led me here and I have been sucked in by this story! I love the original concept!
Kingslee chapter 41 . 2/22/2012
Beautiful story. My favorite part was the flashbacks. Not only did they give so much insight into Kurt's character they showed the many ways he's changed over the years. I was happy to see them engaged in the oneshot. My only regret is that we'll never get to see Kurt and Mary interacting with Blaine's family.
cole5148 chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
I look forward to the george chapter and I do like Puck:-)
cole5148 chapter 10 . 2/5/2012
Cooking and baking lessons sounds like fun
702 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »