Reviews for A Beautiful Mistake
Monica chapter 41 . 1/12/2012
I loved you story it was so cute and great! :D I can't wait to read more from you I need to change my sleeping habits since its two in the morning haha. I love your writing! :D The ending was adorable btw :).
lizzyloula chapter 41 . 1/11/2012
Oh this is so good, you should do many companion oneshots
Monica chapter 18 . 1/11/2012
Loved this chapter too! :D You really do deserve your own book i'm not kidding or at least an award for your creativity on writing this fan fiction I thought it was hilarious when Lauren started to talk to Puck on the phone hahaha and Kurt's reaction finding out he was one of the groomsmen I thought I was going pass out and cry or die or something lol. Also Mary's reaction to her presents from Brittany was cute. Kurt and Finn waking up that early was funny I wonder if the camera got everything lol judging how tired they were haha. I'll keep reading even though it's now 6:32 am lol. Yayyyy i'm so happy getting to read something as wonderful as this well thanks! :D -yawn- haha
Monica chapter 16 . 1/11/2012
I loved this chapter it was so sweet and this story is getting addicting it's six in the morning i've been reading since I discovered this story and to make it better i'm listening to glee radio on itunes. I love your writing and loved the whole klaine swimming scene and that Finn came to visit Kurt. I'll keep reading till I pass out I guarantee it! :D
Monica chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
I knew the neighbor would be Blaine! :D I love it haha this storyline's amazing you should have your own book. :)
Monica chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
I've read the first to chapter of this and I have to say it's one of the best. It's so exciting and clever. I love it!
ale-la-pazza1 chapter 41 . 1/10/2012
I've just finished this story, it's so good, loved it so much!
jack-mick-la chapter 41 . 1/7/2012
Loved this story so much! I've been reading and waiting for updates but now I'm so sad that it's over! Thanks for sharing :) xx
xSlythStratasfaction chapter 41 . 1/4/2012
I'm so sad to see this story end because it was sooooo good! I loved this entire thing though and do hope to read more from you in the future! :]
paddyofurniture chapter 41 . 1/3/2012
I adored this story. I started New Years Eve and finally finished it today. I had to stop due to work and sleep, but I was compelled to keep reading. I liked the cookie the end and the tagalog. My relatives speak it and I was tempted to call them and ask what giliw meant (I didn't want to cheat and look it up before you revealed what it meant).This is great and I would welcome a sequel or companion, probably M not cause I like smut but to expand on the "adult" side of their relationship/intimacy since Kurt was kind of a newbie at all that plus a 9 year old in the mix makes for some interesting writing possibilities.
Melody chapter 41 . 1/1/2012
I. NEED. A. SEQUEL. or the companion piece. or something, ANYTHING! This story is amazing, i love how you wrote their characters and how you made the OC's have a real life of their own (i normally hate oc's).

so recap: great job, keep it up, you're amazing. yup that about covers it!
RENTGREASEGLEE chapter 41 . 1/1/2012
*click* officially my FAVORITE STORY EVER! 3
Porcelain Leigh chapter 41 . 1/1/2012
I think it'd be lovely if the companion piece were rated M. Not just because I love me some smut, but because I think it'd be great to see even more intimacy between Kurt and Blaine. :)
Hebridean Black chapter 41 . 1/1/2012
wonderful story!
lilmm chapter 41 . 1/1/2012
Oo! If you're still taking votes on the sequel, I'd love an M! I've kind of been wanting one for this story since about halfway through it. I keep having to make up scenes in my head... I love this world you've created. I can't wait to read more.
704 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »