Reviews for A Beautiful Mistake
Monica chapter 18 . 1/11/2012
Loved this chapter too! :D You really do deserve your own book i'm not kidding or at least an award for your creativity on writing this fan fiction I thought it was hilarious when Lauren started to talk to Puck on the phone hahaha and Kurt's reaction finding out he was one of the groomsmen I thought I was going pass out and cry or die or something lol. Also Mary's reaction to her presents from Brittany was cute. Kurt and Finn waking up that early was funny I wonder if the camera got everything lol judging how tired they were haha. I'll keep reading even though it's now 6:32 am lol. Yayyyy i'm so happy getting to read something as wonderful as this well thanks! :D -yawn- haha
Monica chapter 16 . 1/11/2012
I loved this chapter it was so sweet and this story is getting addicting it's six in the morning i've been reading since I discovered this story and to make it better i'm listening to glee radio on itunes. I love your writing and loved the whole klaine swimming scene and that Finn came to visit Kurt. I'll keep reading till I pass out I guarantee it! :D
Monica chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
I knew the neighbor would be Blaine! :D I love it haha this storyline's amazing you should have your own book. :)
Monica chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
I've read the first to chapter of this and I have to say it's one of the best. It's so exciting and clever. I love it!
ale-la-pazza1 chapter 41 . 1/10/2012
I've just finished this story, it's so good, loved it so much!
jack-mick-la chapter 41 . 1/7/2012
Loved this story so much! I've been reading and waiting for updates but now I'm so sad that it's over! Thanks for sharing :) xx
xSlythStratasfaction chapter 41 . 1/4/2012
I'm so sad to see this story end because it was sooooo good! I loved this entire thing though and do hope to read more from you in the future! :]
paddyofurniture chapter 41 . 1/3/2012
I adored this story. I started New Years Eve and finally finished it today. I had to stop due to work and sleep, but I was compelled to keep reading. I liked the cookie the end and the tagalog. My relatives speak it and I was tempted to call them and ask what giliw meant (I didn't want to cheat and look it up before you revealed what it meant).This is great and I would welcome a sequel or companion, probably M not cause I like smut but to expand on the "adult" side of their relationship/intimacy since Kurt was kind of a newbie at all that plus a 9 year old in the mix makes for some interesting writing possibilities.
Melody chapter 41 . 1/1/2012
I. NEED. A. SEQUEL. or the companion piece. or something, ANYTHING! This story is amazing, i love how you wrote their characters and how you made the OC's have a real life of their own (i normally hate oc's).

so recap: great job, keep it up, you're amazing. yup that about covers it!
RENTGREASEGLEE chapter 41 . 1/1/2012
*click* officially my FAVORITE STORY EVER! 3
Porcelain Leigh chapter 41 . 1/1/2012
I think it'd be lovely if the companion piece were rated M. Not just because I love me some smut, but because I think it'd be great to see even more intimacy between Kurt and Blaine. :)
Hebridean Black chapter 41 . 1/1/2012
wonderful story!
lilmm chapter 41 . 1/1/2012
Oo! If you're still taking votes on the sequel, I'd love an M! I've kind of been wanting one for this story since about halfway through it. I keep having to make up scenes in my head... I love this world you've created. I can't wait to read more.
lilmm chapter 39 . 1/1/2012
I love how elegantly you did the speech scene; it had just the right amount of cannon mixed in while still making perfect sense within the context of the story. Just... Ugh!
yangatheart chapter 41 . 1/1/2012
What can I say really? I spent the better part of New Years eve reading this story and then finished it New Years morning and I thought the whole thing was beautifully written from start to finish.

Mary was adorable (though I'd perhaps put her at around 7 years old) and Kurt...bless him, what a star.

I'll admit, I would've liked a little more insight into the physical side of things once he and Blaine did decide to give things a go (not because I have to read M rated smut or anything) simply because we know Kurts background with sex and how it was, for want of a better description, awful. It just would've been nice to see him flourish with the right person.

The intimacy not being there didn't take anything from the story though, it was still an absolute pleasure to read.

Thank you.