Reviews for A Beautiful Mistake
aalikane chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
It's a Klaine fic, you hadn't introduced Blaine yet, and we were already 4 chapters in...of course it was going to be Blaine! :P

I love the whole concept of Kurt/Brittany having a kid, with Santana/Blaine(eventually) being 'step' parents. I'm writing a story that has a similar situation, but goes along more of a rachel Berry conception route. Can't wait to see more.
Muchacha chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
Blaine's no filter mouth, haha.
ZeebaDeeba chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
Ahhh! I loved this one!

Absolutely hilarious! And I so called Blaine being the new neighbor. :D

"Wait, you weren't that gay kid who got the cheerleader pregnant were you?" Blaine asked then covered his mouth. "Shit, I didn't say that." " I was rolling at this XD

Man, I think this is my favorite chapter so far! But I love them all!

Great story, and I cannot wait for the next part!

And Oh man, all I can picture now, is if when Mary visits with Brit for the summer, Kurt and Blaine get together. Hopefully sooner because of how flustered he got when Blaine opened the door ;D
Marininha Potter chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
You know, I'm more about reading complete stories, because then I don't have to wait for them to be finished (obviously). However, sometimes I adventure myself in this incomplete stories world and, if I am lucky, I find a good story that I can follow.

Well, yours is one of them.

I find the plot really interesting adn really well written. I've already fallen in love with Mary. I'm looking foward to Blaine, now - I presume he will be the new neighbor. I want to see how Kurt will deal with a guy in his life... I mean, I see him as a gay-virgin, if you know what I mean.

So... yeah. See ya in chapter 5! x
Jennie chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Good!
blainiac chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
I love this story! Keep the chapters coming fast! I can't get enough! Can't wait for you to bring Blaine in... :-)
ZeebaDeeba chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
Wow, this is a really interesting story!

I so hope the new neighbor is Blaine :)

Can't wait to read the next part!
Juliet Hummel-Anderson chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
Can't wait to see who the neighbor is! ;) Is it Blaine? I hope so!
Juliet Hummel-Anderson chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
I really like it, and ai cannot wait to see the Klaine!
poledra42 chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
I cannot tell you how much I love this story. You're still using glee characters, but they're their own people in your story. I can't wait for Blaine to come into the picture... it'll be interesting, I'm sure!
fluttershy234 chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
this story is so cute :D i like how mary isn't a genious, like in most stories where they have children, it makes it more relatable. i really love this story. please update quickly!
poledra42 chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
Kurt is such a good father, but it hurts to see how lonely he is. He's so sweet to Mary and Brittany, though. I'm looking forward to your next update!
702 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47