Reviews for Writing on the Wall
anonymous-unknown chapter 4 . 7/18/2011
Took me nearly two hours to read but very much worth it. I found it really great to see how detailed this whole chapter was and how in character you tried to keep everyone. I know that not everyone likes the long chapters, but I find them rather exciting. Hope to see another update soon.
30-nights chapter 4 . 7/18/2011
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT! poor Cas though ( update soon please i love this story
kamiluv chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
I'm in love with this. Still. And getting to see that first chapter from both Sam's and Dean's pov was really interesting and amusing, NOT confusing at all.

I have to admit, I'm a little bummed that there wasn't anything really new, but that's just because I'm an impatient little bugger. This chapter definately brought something to the table, and knowing what was going through Dean's head during his talk with Sam is both hilarious and necessary.

Still, I'm dying to know what happens next.
Aur chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
aah, now I get it. I think you could throw out chapter 1, it'd be a lot less confusing. I'm liking this! write more soon!
Aur chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
Hot hot hot :D however, I would recommend making chapters shorter, splitting them in two or three. it's quite long!

I like your portrayal of Dean and Cas!

Was this chapter supposed to come before the first chapter? Because I was kinda confused on that...
Aur chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I'm really liking this! I love the way Sam pesters Dean! You got everyone's 'voice' right.
kamiluv chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
Goddamn, this is good. Ridiculously fucking good.

At first, I was wondering how the hell we were gonna go from Dean being so royally freaked the fuck out to Bobby being unable to sleep in his room because it shared a wall with Dean's.

Because I of course assumed that was what was being hinted at last chapter. I was wondering it then, too, because the way Dean was acting toward Sam was not exactly indicative of a morning after. But now, with all the pacing and yelling and door slamming, I'm relieved.

Whew. I thought you were gonna be unrealistic for a second there. But you did not disappoint! It was nothing if not realistic and completely attention-holding. I've been staring into my kindle screen for the last hour or so, unable to tear my eyes away.

I'd read chapter three right now, but fuck me if it isn't two in the morning and I don't have to be up at the asscrack of dawn.

So, I'll stop rambling for now and attempt to sleep, though I'll undoubtedly be too busy replaying this in my head and itching to finish reading at the first chance I get tomorrow.
Fallen4Cas chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
I seriously love this story! Best one I have read in awhile! Thanks for keeping Dean true to his character. I cannot wait for the next chapter!
anonymous-unknown chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
Love the long chapters. Incredibly curious to see where you're gonna go with this.
30-nights chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
(To lazy to log in haha especially since i already have this story on alert and everything)

fantastic i love how it just flows! and that make out scene was hot! i also love how you dont have dean being okay about it. your dean is a lot more realistic. keep up the fantastic work and update soon )
sheenagoom chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
This was very cute and intersting! :D i really hope to read more! :D yeah!
anonymous-unknown chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Nice solid piece. Very much liked the flow here.
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Thank you. When Season 7 goes stupid and they kill off Cas as I know Sera Gamble wants to do.. and the Misha Minions will throw huge fits .. I will remember this story and pretend this is how it ended instead.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2