Reviews for The Monster
yanchoco chapter 3 . 7/14
uh sorry but, i can't tell the difference about "talking" and "whispering" can you change the "whispering" into italic? so i can tell the difference when i read your story.. hope you'll update soon, thank you
nausasulover chapter 3 . 7/13
more!
Aria Reese chapter 3 . 6/10
So… no more? That's terrible, I liked this story.
Please please write more about naruto and sasuke and make more babies too. It will be so cute too
Please please please continue the awesome story of naru and sasuke and only about those two please
lolistarkiller chapter 3 . 5/7
oooh this looks fantastic! please upsate again soon!
ARMYANGEL95 chapter 3 . 10/29/2015
I love this story! I really hope you update really soon!
Farala chapter 3 . 10/8/2015
this has been an amazing story and an interesting read, I really loved reading it and when I tried to go to the next chapter and I found that there were no more I almost broke down. I can't wait for your update and I promise to review each and everyone. promise 'ttebayo!
Farala chapter 2 . 10/8/2015
wow you are really good at writing sex scenes, but and don't take this the wrong way, to make it better maybe you should add more innocent reactions from Naru... you know make it as if she is flushed and embarrassed at the sounds she makes or she is shocked at her body and heart saying yes but her mind saying no. you know. I'm not trying to criticise your ability to write a sex scene I was just hoping that this would help.
Farala chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
wow this is a really wonderful and cool story. I like the high school thing you did without making them both humans and Sasuke some popular kid that everyone knows. that is so cliché and I've read enough of those. this thing were he is the new kid but dangerous and supernatural and looking for a mate was a really great idea.
sasunarufanlover chapter 3 . 9/14/2015
this story is good but I want naru to be a little strong are you going to put juugo in it and put kyuubi in the story so she can have a bodyguard.
redrose17 chapter 3 . 6/3/2015
Hey hurry up and make a new chapter to this fanfiction because it's really good and i want to see what happenes next
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 3 . 5/26/2015
I like your story! Update soon!
Unkown chapter 3 . 7/17/2014