Reviews for Nothing Here
OneShotMarvel chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This was absolutely beautiful. Sad at certain points, painfully sad, but overall it made my heart grow warm. It was brilliantly written and the plot behind it was well thought out. Breathtaking. Thanks so much for writing this wonderful masterpiece! Great job, I loved and adored it. :)
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Okay, I really liked this story a lot, and the song was beautiful, but two things-

1. Rouge beta: "Dean, Gabriel took the hunter's ... Need a quotation mark.

2. If gabriel mourned for eternities before finding Dean, how is Sam still alive? What happened there? The world "collapsed into flames" but what...Sam Winchester sat on a throne and laughed?

Anyhoodles, I still really enjoyed this. I like the flow of your words. Your writing inspires me. There were certain phrases in here that were poetic and beautiful.

Write on!
bluetigre chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
The beginning was soo sad but the ending was perfect! This was really beautifully written!
Gabesgurl chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
YES! This was perfect and heartbreaking but happy ending! *bookmarks it*
Scyllaya chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
hmmm... I enjoyed this, though I found it mighty strange that Gabriel couldn't heal him... he's an archangel he can heal with a snap of his fingers... the archangel deal was... unusual.

But altogether great story. Dean broke my heart as he was calling for Gabriel again and again.
Dizzo chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
This was heartbreakingly lovely read, I found myself feeling sorry for Sam, losing Dean and having to go on without him.

Nice job x