Reviews for What Ever It Takes
Lady Spain chapter 40 . 4/12
Update please
RandomShrimps chapter 40 . 3/4
Come on! You haven't updated in years! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'M A CRYBABY AND A BRAT SO MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER!
RemedyEcho chapter 28 . 3/3
You do know there is something called a charger right? You're computer won't die as long as you have that shit plugged in XD
RemedyEcho chapter 24 . 3/3
FAK YU PECE A SHII
Sorry I'm so emotional and dramatic XD
RemedyEcho chapter 22 . 3/3
AIIIIIIIIII ESTA ENAMORADO CON SASUUUUUUUU!EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW HE'S IN LOVE WITH SASUKE! YAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS! XD
SomeRandomShrimp chapter 25 . 12/31/2017
Deidara probably likes the songwriter at the end there XD
SomeRandomShrimp chapter 22 . 12/31/2017
it's enamorado not enamored btw
BlackVoidOfEmptiness chapter 8 . 12/28/2017
I don't know about you, but for me, the song 'Nunca Es Suficiente' (made by Natalia Lafourcade) matches this fan fiction the best. It goes kinda like this,"... Y tu te vas, jugando enamorar, te enredas por, las noches entre historias que nunca tienen final...No ha cambiado nada ni sin ti, aunque me haces mal te quiero aqui. Mi corazon, estalla de dolor, como evitar que se fracture en mi. Acostumbrado estas tanto al amor, que no lo ves, yo nunca estado asi. Si de casualidad, me ves llorando un poco es porque yo te quiero a ti."
FanciePants chapter 40 . 10/9/2017
wow ending right on a cliff hanger... Im so sad that you never updated againI guess thats my fault for being so hung up on an old story
Suiketsin chapter 40 . 5/25/2016
This is one of the best ItaSasu fanfictions that I have ever read! Please update soon!
RandomPersonherebruh chapter 40 . 4/2/2016
Please continue the story! It's such a great story and I love it so much!
shadowphantomness chapter 17 . 3/15/2016
...Wow, Sasuke really is a clueless virgin at seventeen. I love it...
shadowphantomness chapter 4 . 3/15/2016
This story is absolutely fascinating! I love how Itachi challenges Sasuke, yet cares for him at the same time, and Sasuke likes it...
sazunaki chapter 40 . 8/29/2015
please update this story! :D it has now become my favourite!
Sasuchan chapter 40 . 7/10/2015
Hello, im a reader of your story. Have you abandoned this story? I hope the answer is no! Ive expected itasasu celemoney so much and some interesting things in their future as the baby and suigestsu :-D! I think i just read a vary sweeti and romantic story of a talent writer! Thanks to bring for itasasu fan a great fic!