Reviews for What Ever It Takes
sazunaki chapter 40 . 8/29
please update this story! :D it has now become my favourite!
Sasuchan chapter 40 . 7/10
Hello, im a reader of your story. Have you abandoned this story? I hope the answer is no! Ive expected itasasu celemoney so much and some interesting things in their future as the baby and suigestsu :-D! I think i just read a vary sweeti and romantic story of a talent writer! Thanks to bring for itasasu fan a great fic!
Ashinia chapter 40 . 11/18/2014
Wow...just wow. I've like read all your stories and this is like the first time I'm reviewing but dayum you are an amazing author...NOW HURRY UP AND UPDATE!
Sarohtaar chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
your fic is so incredibly good I dont even know what to say lol u is so talented! I dont know why d fuckin this not is more popular, your plot is so amazin! cheerrs you cupcake, update soon please?
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 39 . 10/3/2014
love it
Delirious God chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Omg! I just love this! I love it so much that I've been reading it since I was in 6th grade!...I'm going into 9th next month. XD so 3 years!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Please update! I beg of you!
Zero176085 chapter 40 . 6/9/2014
I kind of want to see a pregnant Sasuke! It would be so funny!

And who set a fire in the kitchen? Can't wait to find out!
StainedSculpture chapter 40 . 6/8/2014
aww... too bad he isn't pregnant :3
actually, I want to see their child
UchihaNaruTeme4 chapter 40 . 6/7/2014
Wow awesome chapter! I’m happy we got to see Itachi and Sasuke spend more time together despite Tsunade and Kushina trying to keep them apart XD I’m sad for Sasuke though, but at least he knows that he can try again in the future. But I have a feeling that even though they are getting married Sasuke and Itachi aren’t in the clear yet. There is still that person who tried to break into their room and I have a feeling we still haven’t seen the last of Neji. And then there’s the fire. Was it an accident or was someone behind it? I’m excited to see what happens next! I love the unpredictability of your stories. I’m looking forward to the next chapter! Thank you for the awesome update!
Guest chapter 40 . 6/6/2014
Thank you so much for another wonderful update.
It's good to finally get to see some (hot) ItaSasu smut . I do feel a bit sad that Sasuke isn't pregnant, though I still hope that he would be. I'm really looking forward to see what will happen next and I hope Itachi and Sasuke is safe though I doubt that Itachi will let anything happen to his precious Sasu XD.
Hope you update again soon and keep up the wonderful work!
StainedSculpture chapter 39 . 5/15/2014
I like this chapter. when I finished reading this, it feels like this chapter was too short since I enjoyed it so much. Sasuke is so very very cute now, really I love him so much. however, I felt bad for suigetsu.

Thank you very much for the update :D
dracoslover1 chapter 39 . 5/13/2014
Love love LOVE this story! I literally could not stop reading! I found it two days ago and couldn't put my laptop down! I so cannot wait for you to update! I've even started reading your other stories! You are very talented! I can't wait to see if our little Sasu is with child! Keep up the good work!
Delirious God chapter 39 . 5/12/2014
YAY! you updated! Ive been checking to see if its updated like every day lol good job!
NoelleisParadise chapter 39 . 5/11/2014
Awww. Please continue soon!