Reviews for What Ever It Takes
Suiketsin chapter 40 . 5/25
This is one of the best ItaSasu fanfictions that I have ever read! Please update soon!
RandomPersonherebruh chapter 40 . 4/2
Please continue the story! It's such a great story and I love it so much!
shadowphantomness chapter 17 . 3/15
...Wow, Sasuke really is a clueless virgin at seventeen. I love it...
shadowphantomness chapter 4 . 3/15
This story is absolutely fascinating! I love how Itachi challenges Sasuke, yet cares for him at the same time, and Sasuke likes it...
sazunaki chapter 40 . 8/29/2015
please update this story! :D it has now become my favourite!
Sasuchan chapter 40 . 7/10/2015
Hello, im a reader of your story. Have you abandoned this story? I hope the answer is no! Ive expected itasasu celemoney so much and some interesting things in their future as the baby and suigestsu :-D! I think i just read a vary sweeti and romantic story of a talent writer! Thanks to bring for itasasu fan a great fic!
Ashinia chapter 40 . 11/18/2014
Wow...just wow. I've like read all your stories and this is like the first time I'm reviewing but dayum you are an amazing author...NOW HURRY UP AND UPDATE!
Sarohtaar chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
your fic is so incredibly good I dont even know what to say lol u is so talented! I dont know why d fuckin this not is more popular, your plot is so amazin! cheerrs you cupcake, update soon please?
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 39 . 10/3/2014
love it
Delirious God chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Omg! I just love this! I love it so much that I've been reading it since I was in 6th grade!...I'm going into 9th next month. XD so 3 years!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Please update! I beg of you!
Zero176085 chapter 40 . 6/9/2014
I kind of want to see a pregnant Sasuke! It would be so funny!

And who set a fire in the kitchen? Can't wait to find out!
StainedSculpture chapter 40 . 6/8/2014
aww... too bad he isn't pregnant :3
actually, I want to see their child
landofrayne chapter 40 . 6/7/2014
Wow awesome chapter! I’m happy we got to see Itachi and Sasuke spend more time together despite Tsunade and Kushina trying to keep them apart XD I’m sad for Sasuke though, but at least he knows that he can try again in the future. But I have a feeling that even though they are getting married Sasuke and Itachi aren’t in the clear yet. There is still that person who tried to break into their room and I have a feeling we still haven’t seen the last of Neji. And then there’s the fire. Was it an accident or was someone behind it? I’m excited to see what happens next! I love the unpredictability of your stories. I’m looking forward to the next chapter! Thank you for the awesome update!
Guest chapter 40 . 6/6/2014
Thank you so much for another wonderful update.
It's good to finally get to see some (hot) ItaSasu smut . I do feel a bit sad that Sasuke isn't pregnant, though I still hope that he would be. I'm really looking forward to see what will happen next and I hope Itachi and Sasuke is safe though I doubt that Itachi will let anything happen to his precious Sasu XD.
Hope you update again soon and keep up the wonderful work!