Reviews for The Other American
jennyVDL93 chapter 10 . 2/28
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwed xD This story is so beautiful and nice. I mean, the plot is very good, because you also add the emotional breakdown of Alfred, that he's not just get back to his life after weeks of insanity and insecurity. That Arthur is a spy, wohoooo that scene is so cool! And you add Mattie too! Actually I'm a bit annoyed with America story who only revolves around England, cuz, come on, brother is so goddamn important, dude! Thanks for adding him! Even though the story is a little bit rushed and you could add more details, deepened feels, inner dialogue, but this story is already pretty good! I really enjoy reading this.
Lamashtar Two chapter 10 . 1/1/2014
I enjoyed this. I wish the clone could have been given his own life. I really wish people didn't act like clones weren't thinking, feeling entities. It's no different than a person who's been brainwashed from birth! Twins are considered to be nature's clones..
silverheartlugia2000 chapter 10 . 11/3/2012
To be honest i prefer these two in a father/son relationship if its not au but i just love the way you used the angst in this, insedentaliy i feel the same way twards a ganondorf/link fic called taming the beast, the paring freaks me out but the idea of links wolf taking over i love (plus i cant resist one were hes mute for some reason)
TwentyThreeSecondsToSunrise chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
Hi! awesome story!
I really liked the idea of cloning nations, I don't think I've actually read fanfic about it...
An Unknown Admirer chapter 10 . 3/1/2012
While I am highly displeased with the fact that, though your mind bore much fruit going into a beautiful tale, there were few willing to put words to their desires for the feat of devouring the work, there is pleasure to be found in the instance of a task completed to the extent at which your motivation was able to strike. A pity, surely, that the result was not the caliber of which you were so actively seeking, but a beautiful yarn was assuredly spun, make no mistake, my dear. Such a cantankerous fellow, that double! His end assuredly, fitting, but still warranting an emotion towards that of pity for his plight. I can understand such was not the direct intention, however,one must attempt at considering all possible angles to a story to fully understand the plausibility of further implications. It is with this grain of knowledge that I bid you adieu for now, fair lass, and continue onward in quest of new literature among like-minded fellows. Assuredly, I thank you most graciously for the bounteous feast you have given me in that of the mind!
narutofan5210 chapter 10 . 9/24/2011
Aww this was a cute story! and can I say I love your funfacts end of every chapter X3
xXAmericaXTheXHeroXX chapter 9 . 9/21/2011
I very much like this chapter. I think it might be my favorite of this story 3
xXAmericaXTheXHeroXX chapter 8 . 9/21/2011
I don't care what you say about this chapter, I as a USUK fangirl love it.
xXAmericaXTheXHeroXX chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
Bwaaaaaaaaa. I wanna give America a hug . I love your story by the way
xXAmericaXTheXHeroXX chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Love it~ Its so dramatic and awesome! XD
Nekone chapter 10 . 9/20/2011
aw~. It's finally over. Your story. I though it was cute that Al's first words after beiing taken out of that hospital was ''Arthur''. I really enjoyed reading this. No lies! And I'm really sorry that you didn't have the encouragment/inspiration to write more to the story. And the result is that the chapter came out shorter than planned. Good luck in your other stories! Can't wait to read them. (-)b
Chandinee Richards chapter 10 . 9/20/2011
Yay~! New chapter! Sorry people don't review...from now on I'll review every chapter!
LunarMiracle chapter 10 . 9/20/2011
Interesting concept...

The Alfred parts made me depressed. :(

Anyway, great writing skills and you ended the story at the right time instead of dragging it on forever!
EchoedMusic chapter 9 . 9/17/2011
I liked this chapter, it wasnt bad! But I was a little confused about who was talking when Arthur caame in with Mattie. Just letting ya know (: Hurry to update!

oh, one small fix: